Beach makeup? (picture heavy)

godzillaxahhhhhh

well its a photoshoot of myself and my friend at dana point! i did a dramatic natural on her and a dark look on me!

0885.jpg

Kacie0034Edit.jpg

Kacie0064Edit.jpg

my angry face
CMH_0817-1.jpg

businesscard5.jpg

businesscard3.jpg

businesscard1.jpg

jess98765

wow, you are gorgeous darl! those eyes of your are looking really hot girl! you did such a fantastic job too with your friend. after looking at your pictures though, i was just wondering what nationality you are....
once again, you are absolutely beautiful in the pics
smiles.gif

godzillaxahhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
wow, you are gorgeous darl! those eyes of your are looking really hot girl! you did such a fantastic job too with your friend. after looking at your pictures though, i was just wondering what nationality you are....
once again, you are absolutely beautiful in the pics
smiles.gif

why danka! well i'm vietnamese! i know nost people dont think so! when i walk into the nail salons i hear them talk smack on me thinking i cant understand, but i can!!

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzillaxahhhhhh
why danka! well i'm vietnamese! i know nost people dont think so! when i walk into the nail salons i hear them talk smack on me thinking i cant understand, but i can!!

rofl.gif
thats great... I always "knew" they were talking about me lol...

And the pics are beautifull and your makeup is absolutely stunning!
eyelove.gif

Tulip

wow, you are hot. What foundation did you use please? I wish I had beautiful skin like yours

godzillaxahhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip
wow, you are hot. What foundation did you use please? I wish I had beautiful skin like yours

makeup forever face and body, you can get it at sephorias

Latest posts