Beast and the Harlot

XsMom21

I had so much fun with this look. I was kind of inspired by the make-up in Avenged Sevenfold's "Beast and the Harlot" hence the title, but I took it in a different direction. First time doing anything like this, so let me know
smiles.gif

Used:
Covergirl foundation in Ivory
Clinique Liner in black (Just like Fluidline)
Maroon Piggie
Entremauve (sp?) piggie
Sally girl e/s in a purple color
Covergirl Big Lash black mascara
Sally Girl e/s in Onyx
Mary Kate and Ashley e/l in Onyx
Red lipstick with entremauve piggie
WnW clear lip gloss
Clinique touch base
Avon ColorStick in pink
Este Lauder blush in Cuppocino

XsMom21

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
I guess no one here is an A7X fan. If you'd seen the video, you may have understood that this look was supposed to be like a goth/dead look, with a lil glamour thrown in. But it's all good. I was just trying my hand at, I guess you would call it stage or costume makeup.

smiles.gif

spencoh

im a huge a7x fan, just not of the new shit, they look and sounds retarded now, its depressing

XsMom21

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
im a huge a7x fan, just not of the new shit, they look and sounds retarded now, its depressing

I love the guitar player in that band. It's like he's Slash's twin soul sometimes. But anyways, they had to soften the vocals A LOT because the lead singer ripped his vocal chords. I actually admire him for continuing to sing. Vocal chord problems are the worst. It's really similar to what happened to Jonathan Davis and Axel Rose (they screamed too much and ruined their ability to scream at all). I don't care though. As long as the guitar is still there
smiles.gif

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsMom21
I love the guitar player in that band. It's like he's Slash's twin soul sometimes. But anyways, they had to soften the vocals A LOT because the lead singer ripped his vocal chords. I actually admire him for continuing to sing. Vocal chord problems are the worst. It's really similar to what happened to Jonathan Davis and Axel Rose (they screamed too much and ruined their ability to scream at all). I don't care though. As long as the guitar is still there
smiles.gif

i know this, but the whole sound of the band changed, the music softened as well, right when they started making alot of money, its sucks. i miss their first two albums

weeping.gif

now they wear gold teeth and do songs with good charlotte

*hangs head in shame*

hahahaha

XsMom21

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
i know this, but the whole sound of the band changed, the music softened as well, right when they started making alot of money, its sucks. i miss their first two albums

weeping.gif

now they wear gold teeth and do songs with good charlotte

*hangs head in shame*

hahahaha

I know what you mean. It's conformity, but we always have the old albums and I really like two of the songs from City of Evil... Seize the Day and Beast are awesome songs, sell-outish or not
smiles.gif

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsMom21
I know what you mean. It's conformity, but we always have the old albums and I really like two of the songs from City of Evil... Seize the Day and Beast are awesome songs, sell-outish or not
smiles.gif

true!

Latest posts