Beat The Heat Haul

KikiB

So what better way to beat the heat than to go out and spend my hard-earned money? None really.

It is the VS Half-Yearly sale, and on Tuesday I picked up one bra (red Wave lace balconette), three pairs of panties, Dream Angels Desire shimmer lotion (it should not be called lotion, it does not hydrate) and shimmer mist, Pink Sweet/Tart lotion, and a lipgloss-all for about $65. Well I had planned to get a hoodie or a suitcase today-but no store (and I went to three different ones) had ANY hoodies in a medium. Only one had a suitcase still, and I decided to skip it. But at the one at my mall, I picked up a bra (lime green Wave lace push-up, with green rhinestone trim), a little strawberry-print wristlet, and two pairs of nylons since they had some fun ones on clearance for $6. I went down to the one at the outdoor mall 20 minutes away, and came away with a Dream Angels Desire box set (the 2.5 ounce EDP and 4.2 ounce lotion for $20...the perfume alone retails for over $40), a lipgloss, undies to match the bra, and one of their big Everyday totes. I now have 5 of them...they work for EVERYTHING. (I also checked out the downtown one but there was nothing I couldn't get at my mall, and I almost got a swimsuit but it was not flattering on me...)

Also at the outdoor mall (it was their annual sidewalk sale) I picked up two coffee mugs that had butterflies on them, a lemon blossom solid perfume (I am loving solid perfumes for the summer), and a seahorse-shaped comb from Anthropologie. Before all that though, when I went to get my paystub, I got my babies: a pair of chocolate-brown FitFlops. They were an online return to my store, in MY size.

KikiB

Don't we all? I've spent more in previous sales, but there is a standalone Pink store opening on the 25th of July at an area mall and I want to get some bedsheets so badly (plus I get my discount there...so I can also pick up more stuff). I really hope that sleepwear goes 75% off towards the end of the sale because I want more tees.

coachkitten

Nice Haul!
smiles.gif