beau event at nordstrom

perpetuallycute

I signed up for it this weekend - and I was wondering what it was all about.
I usually do events at my mac store - which just includes makeup application ($40). but the MA at nordies was talking about a seminar and I've been signed up for a 2 hour session. It was DOUBLE the cost!
What can I expect?

thanks!
mia

glittergoddess27

Well, I just signed up for the event at Nordies here in Indy and was told that the event was catered (?) and that there would be an professional artist there going over the new line,.. the new looks and super up to date application techniques,.. color combinations and relative information, there would be a product giveaway, and that there would be a few one on ones with the makeup by the professional artist, and a Q&A session. Not sure if that is all or not but the gist of what the saleslady told me. This will be my first "Pro Tour Event/Seminar" so I have to go by what she said,...... hope that helped.

perpetuallycute

that does help!
thanks
lol.gif

haha_noodlez

i have a question. since we dont have a nordies here, could i purchase the beau products via phone on the 15th?

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_noodlez
i have a question. since we dont have a nordies here, could i purchase the beau products via phone on the 15th?

I go on the Nordstrom website and order MAC. I'm sure they will have it on there.

haha_noodlez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLover
Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_noodlez

I go on the Nordstrom website and order MAC. I'm sure they will have it on there.

oh thanks! i really want that quad & will kill for it! i'm just paranoid that it'll be sold out by the time i get to order it.