Beau event vs. Next @ Nord.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie02044
U think we'll get neat stuff like the Next @ Nordstrom event?? Im a sucker for free stuff!!

Free stuff? I've never gotten any free stuff at the Next events.

The only things I've gotten are a sample, and a box/tin to put your purchases in.

allie02044

well thats what i meant lol
oh.gif
)

Juneplum

hmmm. the only "free" stuff i got at the next events were the mac storage tins, facecharts and pens... other than that just refreshments and yummy cookies...

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
hmmm. the only "free" stuff i got at the next events were the mac storage tins, facecharts and pens... other than that just refreshments and yummy cookies...

Yeah, that's what I've gotten as well.

I *did* get chosen to be one of the models at the last one I attended, though!!! It was so great b/c I was going out that night for my B-day!!!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Quote:

Yeah, that's what I've gotten as well.

I *did* get chosen to be one of the models at the last one I attended, though!!! It was so great b/c I was going out that night for my B-day!!!

ME too!! I got chosen to be a model at the event in January
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

yahoo! there's another next@nordstrom event on june 17th and 18th! am super excited! i always have so much fun at these! my favorite lovely ma just called me to lemme know and make my appt! more pro stuff! yippee!!

Oonie

Can anybody attend and purchase MAC Pro products?

[edit]I just called and got the info.
thmbup.gif
I'm excited. She also mentioned that I could put my name on the list for the Tailormade Brush Sets. I don't want to miss out on this.[/edit]

jpohrer

Anybody can attend the MAC Pro event. It is $50, which in redeemable in product. Only those who attend the event can purchase the Pro products the artists bring. If you see something you love during the demonstration, I highly recommend grabbing it during the "stop and shop" time!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
Anybody can attend the MAC Pro event. It is $50, which in redeemable in product. Only those who attend the event can purchase the Pro products the artists bring. If you see something you love during the demonstration, I highly recommend grabbing it during the "stop and shop" time!

ditto!!!
greengrin.gif

Oonie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer

ditto!!!
greengrin.gif

I will have credit card on hand! Another reason I <3 Specktra! I would not have known to check Nordies for this.

MiamiKat

Juneplum, which counter do you go to (if you don't mind me asking!)? Dadeland Nordies? I live pretty close to there.
smiles.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKat
Juneplum, which counter do you go to (if you don't mind me asking!)? Dadeland Nordies? I live pretty close to there.
smiles.gif

hey miamikat! i go to the nordies at dadeland too! i live 15 minutes from there
greengrin.gif
somtimes i go to the one in coral gables when my friends and i shop at merrick park.. maybe i'll c u there!!! i'm going on the 17th ! have u made your appt yet?? lemme know!