Beau Pics

Belladonnastrap

Zeebra lipglass
oh.gif

*Stargazer*

Well bleah. That does not look exciting to me at all. I hate it when I feel let down by a collection. Whoever said that it looked like TM was right.

Thanks for the pic!

bballgirl612

BLAH!

the quad looks BORING and UGALAY!!!! blah!! Liza PM woulda made a great prom quad!! The lipglasses look interesting..... The quad makes me wanna hurl!!!! what happened to prom being fun? that quad is so not fun...... :sleep:

schMAC

Well, I guess its a big contrast to the bright colors of Madame B.

I know I'm gonna end up buying it anyways because I have no self-control when it comes to MAC, so I have say *something* to convince myself!!!

Lolita

Just my opinion, but to me those glosses are so ugly
th_confused_new.gif
you could buy the same thing from bonne belle at walmart for like $3. They just kinda look cheap to me.

I'm glad that I dont like this collection, otherwise I would be upset that its not available in Canada!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
Just my opinion, but to me those glosses are so ugly
th_confused_new.gif
you could buy the same thing from bonne belle at walmart for like $3. They just kinda look cheap to me.

so true
th_confused_new.gif
... i have a great pink hello kitty swirled lipgloss that i got at target and it's way prettier than this...
winks.gif

Belladonnastrap

I dunno, while I'm still iffy on the quad (I don't have any exisiting colours like it, go figure!) I am really liking the zebra gloss. I think cause I'm such a fan of kitschy stuff

msthrope

I just contacted Nordstrom's and they said Beau should be live in the stores by fri and online (the remainder of the collection) by tues.

MACreation

I like the palette ( i never got my hands on TM palette), and the lipglass stains look intereting, the colors are pretty bland tho

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
Those pots are blush doubles.

Really? The one on the top looks green. Green blush? Eew. lol