beautiful beautiful reflects gold, and a promotion!

luvmkup

You are beautiful, and that look is gorgeous on you. Congrats on the promotion, that is quite an achievement!

wifey806

lol i was like "wow, her foundation is perfect, lemme scroll up and see what it is"... and then i was like "oh... no wonder" heehee

ch33tah

Great make up. I have reflects antique gold, but have never used it. It looks great how you used it.

and I LOVE your hair.

short hair rules :-D

MissCreoula

Congrats! Love this look! Sweet & Sexy at the same time. Your colouring looks similiar to mine..so if you didn't have to do the custom blending & could only pick one shade which would you pick? And for undereye concealer? Thanks in advance!

meaghanb2926

SUPER pretty! Do you mind if I copy this look for my family Christmas eve dinner?!?
smiles.gif

shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreoula
Congrats! Love this look! Sweet & Sexy at the same time. Your colouring looks similiar to mine..so if you didn't have to do the custom blending & could only pick one shade which would you pick? And for undereye concealer? Thanks in advance!

what a good question!! uhm, id probably just use nc40 which is pale for me (i used to go on a sunbed once a month but ive got a burns scar on my leg so im paling down a bit!!) with medium deep or dark mineralize over the top... as for under eye concealer i have MAJOR problems with blue circles so at the minute im using nc43 select cover and then nw35 moisturecover over the top, i have a nightmare with covering them it takes me ages... if i just had to use one id probable do nw30 and then take the mineralize over the top again!!

i dont have time to do tutorials but i will be putting some more looks on over xmas, i have in my possesion some of the lash n dash lashes i am so excited about them!

COBI

Love the look and I also love your hair! Congrats on your promotion.

I am currently in love with reflects bronze.