Beautiful Brides :)

Henna_Spirit

Had a really really busy weekend, traveling up and down the country. Going up to Scunthorpe (which is near Doncaster, north england) on the friday after a 'quicky' mehndi job in central London in the morning. Stayed overnight in plush hotel, travelled down to london to do a Mehndi night make-up and mehndi job. orgot to take pics, complete mayhem lol. Early Sunday to do wedding make-up for the bride i did mehndi on the previous night, had a bit of delay due to the Ackht (wedding ceremony) not going according the time plan lol. Got her ready in time, rushed home for a trial and of to travel down to portsmouth for the next bride's mehndi night make-up and whatnot. Had fun, stayed overnight in their massive 16 bedroom house (!!) and got her ready the following morning for the wedding. Was a bit of a mad (extended) weekend for me, but i got some nice pics of the makeup
smiles.gif
Enjoy!

Bride #1 -
1.jpg

Bride #2 - Mehndi Night
2.jpg

Bride #2 - Wedding
3.jpg

brandiisamonkey

you do such beautifull work... and I envy Indian Bridess, they look like princessed and they get to wear such vibrant beautifull colors...

noteventherain

Bride #2 in the greens is absolutely AMAZING! I love the intricacy of the jewelry too. these are all beautiful though!
smiles.gif

faifai

ooo, i want to wear green to MY mehndi! i doubt my mother would want me to, though. haha. i really love the green picture. the colors you used went with the outfit perfectly.

kappatit

unbeliveable. theyre gorgeous. i also love the jewelry down their forehead, i wonder how it stays in place