Beautiful Day in the Big Apple! FOTD! *Pic Heavy*

kattybadatty

It's SO nice out today! A little chillier than I'd like... but the sky is bluer than blue, and the sun is shining! It doesn't even make me mad that it's Monday! lol
cutey.gif

Face
Oil Control Moisturizer
Studio Fix NC37 Foundation
Studio Fix NC40 Powder
NC30 Concealer

Cheeks
Mocha Blush
NYC Bronzing Powder (Terracotta Tan)

Eyes
Stilife Paint
Nylon shadow
Stars + Rockets shadow
Chrome Yellow shadow
Beauty Marked shadow
Blacktrack Fluidline
Plushblack Plush Lash mascara

Lips
Spice lip pencil
Please Me lipstick
Smashbox Hype lipgloss

DSCI0075-1.jpg

DSCI0076.jpg

DSCI0078.jpg

DSCI0079.jpg

DSCI0080.jpg

DSCI0087.jpg

DSCI0100.jpg

DSCI0101.jpg

vcanady

Wow, I would never think to pair Stars and Rockets with Chrome Yellow! It looks SO amazing tho!!! Love your hair! I'm thinking about trying MAC's Oil Control Lotion, I just hate trying new face products bc I am always scared I'll break out. How do you like it? Right now I'm using Neutrogena Combination Skin moisturizer, but I think its too much for my oily skin, I always end having to blot within like an hour. Thoughts??

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcanady
Wow, I would never think to pair Stars and Rockets with Chrome Yellow! It looks SO amazing tho!!! Love your hair! I'm thinking about trying MAC's Oil Control Lotion, I just hate trying new face products bc I am always scared I'll break out. How do you like it? Right now I'm using Neutrogena Combination Skin moisturizer, but I think its too much for my oily skin, I always end having to blot within like an hour. Thoughts??

Well, I've been using it for about a year or so now, and haven't had any problems. I have combination oily/dry skin, so I try to put it on just the driest parts of my face, and leave the rest alone. It's supposed to control shine, but I always end up powdering my nose throughout the day because of shininess. Try it out, and let me know what you think!

M.A.C. head.

You are just too damn cute! I love everything about the look. Plus you have perfect teeth *jealous*

You made a post about being hired by MAC the other day, right? How is that going for you?!

Latest posts