Beautiful new givenchy collection - Arty color

flowerhead

artycolour.jpg

Look at those eyeshadows!!

asphyxiad0ll

Goodness gracious.. if those colours are really as bright as they seem there [*if*], then I think I have some money to be saving..

Holly

Yeah I saw those on the Sephora Website, if they're that bright, I think I might buy them

flowerhead

I just got the palette today, i'll post swatches later.
And yes, it's that bright! The shades are so beautiful...the blue and violet especially. I wore the orange shade with copper sparkle to line today, it looked fabulous! The bright shades are flecked with white glitter so they're also a little bit iridescent. They're so pretty!

BadBadGirl

Please please please post swatches when you can. I've never bought a palette before and I think this will be my first one!

I also want the lipglosses and eye kohls.

Did this collection just release? I saw some things sold out :-(

BadBadGirl

It's sold out on Saks and Sephora- I'm ready to buy it. Was it on sale online already? I can't find it on any other site!!!

weeping.gif
weeping.gif

Pink Xenomorph

Man, I have every single part of Givenchy's Arty Colour collection except for that palette. It's driving me insane, too.

Sigh. I think I'll probably end up spending twenty-to-thirty dollars over the Sephora price on eBay, eventually. Goddammit.

However, the neatest part of the collection has been the jelly-crystal -in-consistancy mascaras. The emerald green's my favorite (I bought a back-up). The Magic Khol pencils are awesome as well. They're my new favorite eye pencils: they go on smooth and even and the color output is bright and delectable. Sucks that the blue and green that was released for the collection are limited editions. (dear god do I hate this 'limited edition' bullshit that companies pull)

I'd love to see some swatches of the Arty Palette, though. Must check the swatch board since this be a fairly old thread.