Beauty.com F&F

lsdptl

Just got an email that Beauty.com's F&F event is Tues Nov 6th-Friday Nov 9th. 20% off with a few exclusions
thmbup.gif

CartoonChic

I'm so disappointed. I was planning to use the sale to get OCC Lip Tar products. The set I wanted to get is no longer on their website, and most of the colors I want are either backorder or preorder. The sale only applies to in stock items. I plan to get my NARS items from Sephora because I'll have a gift card. Now I feel like I'm just trying to find something to buy to not miss the sale.

CartoonChic

I decided to order NARS Outlaw blush and OCC Lip Tars in Butch and Harlot. None of those items are in stock at Sephora.com.

MissTT

I was *just* thinking to pick up the NARS base and the Jack Black, too, kimbios. I just can't decide if I should try to get my Sephora points (and dollars toward VIB next year) or save a little more money due to the cashback at beauty.com. I wish Sephora's site just ran a total telling you where you were money-wise for VIB eligibility. I purchased some things in store so I have to dig up old receipts and what not.

kimibos

if you go to your account then to the part where it says beauty insider, it says how much you have to spend. they should definitely tell you how the program works. i spent a lot of money last november without knowing that it was a calendar year thing and not anniversary as i thought. and that money didnt go to the vib thingy.

i kind of llike sephora more. their samples are better. i have like 20-30 perfume thingies now
girlhaha.gif
how do you use the cash back from drugstore.com or beauty.com??? i always get the one from ebates but not from those 2 like i feel like their program is not well explained.

CartoonChic

I went back and picked up NARS Gina blush and OCC Banjee Lip Tar. I notice Banjee doesn't even show up on the website anymore. That makes my total haul two NARS blush and three Lip Tars. I'm already planning what to get during the next sale. I think I'll probably get the NARS Kabuki brushes.

CartoonChic

if you go to your account then to the part where it says beauty insider, it says how much you have to spend. they should definitely tell you how the program works. i spent a lot of money last november without knowing that it was a calendar year thing and not anniversary as i thought. and that money didnt go to the vib thingy.

i kind of llike sephora more. their samples are better. i have like 20-30 perfume thingies now
girlhaha.gif
how do you use the cash back from drugstore.com or beauty.com??? i always get the one from ebates but not from those 2 like i feel like their program is not well explained.
With Beauty.com, you get 5% back of your purchase. It's basically given to you like store credit when you make your next purchase. It shows up when you're checking out. You don't receive your credit until the end of the quarter that you made your purchase, and then you only have 30 days to use it.

http://beauty.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/470/session/L3RpbWUvMTM1MjcwMzc1OS9zaWQvdXFVNHczYmw%3D

MissTT

Well, we all get the 5% that CartoonChic was talking about, but I'm using shopathome and got 12% cash back for my purchases on Beauty.com. I find this site to pay higher than pretty much all the other rebate sites I've used. Most sites put the money in your Paypal account every month or every quarter. You can also have a check mailed to you. So for me it was like getting 17% back at Beauty.com - 12% I can spend as I wish though. Also, I don't get charged sales tax like I do with Sephora so that even more money saved. Agreed, though, not fond of the lame samples @ Beauty.com.

CartoonChic

Well, we all get the 5% that CartoonChic was talking about, but I'm using shopathome and got 12% cash back for my purchases on Beauty.com. I find this site to pay higher than pretty much all the other rebate sites I've used. Most sites put the money in your Paypal account every month or every quarter. You can also have a check mailed to you. So for me it was like getting 17% back at Beauty.com - 12% I can spend as I wish though. Also, I don't get charged sales tax like I do with Sephora so that even more money saved. Agreed, though, not fond of the lame samples @ Beauty.com.
Do you have a referral link for that site? I'd like to sign up. I was able to also get 15% cash back with my Discover Card. It's normally 10%, but they currently have a 15% holiday promotion. They have one for Sephora that's currently 10% cash back.

MissTT

Holy smokes 15% off is awesome! I'll send you a link to shopathome. I've been really happy with it. They are the only site I found that does cash back at Anthro. Wish I would have known about it 12 months ago. I've spent thousands of dollars there this year.

CartoonChic

Holy smokes 15% off is awesome! I'll send you a link to shopathome. I've been really happy with it. They are the only site I found that does cash back at Anthro. Wish I would have known about it 12 months ago. I've spent thousands of dollars there this year.
I got the link. Thanks! Don't worry about it too much. Now you do know about the site, so that should be a really nice rebate check you'll get from now on.

MissTT

Nah, I'm hoping to spend way less at Anthro LOL I've already slowed down a ton in the last two months.

Latest posts