Beauty from the Earth Minerals

Does anyone own anything from this company?

I bought some about 6 months ago and I have only swatched them on my hand the once. It's a shame really because the colours look really bright.

I keep meaning to use them but I am sceptical (will they last as long as my pigments from MAC?).

th_dunno.gif

wynchester76

hi! i personally do not have any xperience with the BFTE Minerals BUT their are a lotta gals on youtube doing tuts on them. Maybe u could get some more info there & yes the color look super bright n pretty; I myself am looking into some mineral makeups; there are so many to choose from.

caitlin1593

I love them
I dont think they are sheer but it also just depends on how you apply them
over UDPP I find them to be really bright and look true to the product in the jar

Swirlgirl

After seeing some of the You Tube videos, I decided to try a few...hopefully shipping won't take too long, but I picked up Dragon, Dusty Rose, Fantasy, Honey, Wicked, Dawn, Nebula, and Rockstar. I'll post a review once I've had a chance to play with them a bit - - what do you guys think? I'm a little nervous after reading that they were sheer - - the videos I've seen make them seem pretty vibrant...

LilSphinx

I've bought quite a few colors from Beauty and I love the quality and color-pay off from this co. I've been applying their all-purpose mineral e/s wet using a mixing medium and the color is amazing!!

I've had no problems with my skin or eyes from this stuff either.

The only problem I have had is that I didn't feel that I was getting enough product in a full-sized portion for the money I was paying. I wrote a very polite and friendly complaint to Crystal, the owner and administrator of the company, and she really took care of me. Sent me free product to make up for my disappointment in my last order, and offered me a refund if I didn't want replacements. She was very awesome about it.
-She told me that they are in the process of upping the quantity they are offering.

Otherwise, prices are decent, great for the samples, and the shipping is really fast.

I really recommend ordering from this co.!

Also, check out TKBTrading.com -really big samples!!
greengrin.gif

Swirlgirl

I totally agree with the above post - - I received my order today - and the colors are beautiful and really pigmented - - but they are *small* and I'm on the fence about ordering more because I was expecting more product and larger sizes. Granted, they are $7.00 each, which is not necessarily an excessive amount of money for an eyeshadow, but I don't know.

That said, overall I am happy with the purchase and they really do have some unique colors - - so worth checking out - and I hope they do up the quantity (although I'm sure they'll up the prices too which is always the trade off).

Latest posts