Beauty is Life Cosmetics

lenchen

Has anyone heard of the brand? I went to Barney's yesterday, and I spotted the counter on my way to the Bobbi Brown counter. I tried out the blushes and the multi touch powders love the multi touch powders! I'm going back next week to get them; the blushes are very very pigmented! thought anyone?

Shypo

I ordered a couple of the blushes and eyeshadows last week - they are very pigmented and beautiful!

I have not checked out the multi-touch powders yet, but they did get my attention.

And some of the shadows could be used as blushes - there are some unusual pink choices for eyes, that IMHO are better as blushes. Beautiful color selection, though, and now another obsession ;).

lenchen

I ordered a couple of the blushes and eyeshadows last week - they are very pigmented and beautiful!

I have not checked out the multi-touch powders yet, but they did get my attention.

And some of the shadows could be used as blushes - there are some unusual pink choices for eyes, that IMHO are better as blushes. Beautiful color selection, though, and now another obsession ;).

Apparently Barneys is having a pre sale in the beauty dept if $200.00 is spent you get a huge sample bag of other lines they carry. I think I'm going to the event and do the pre-sale I'll buy the multi touch powders I'm eyeing and the blushers on my wish list.

Latest posts