Beauty Powder Blushes or Mineralized Skinfinishes?

AudreyNicole

Definately MSFs. I have tried several MSFs, but only LOVE 2 of them so far - Light Flush and New Vegas. They seem to be hit or miss in terms of texture. The ones filled with chunky glitter are horrible, like Glissade and Northern Light. LF and NV are my favs but I also like Petticoat and Porcelain Pink. I do love the color range with the beauty powder blushes though. Now, if I could get a MSF the color of Sweetness beauty powder blush, I'd be in heaven!
smiles.gif

elegant-one

After wearing the BPB for a couple days now, I realized that they do not make my skin itch like the MSF did. Still just love the BPB. Even hubby said they look really soft & natural on my face
smiles.gif

gatsby

As much as I love my MSFs, if I had to choose I'd take the Beauty Powder Blushes. They may not be as versatile, and the two products don't really fill the same niche -- but the BPBs are just so much nicer than any other blush/face colour. They are soft and sheer without being not-pigmented.

I actually like the 'glowiness' of the MSFs. They don't look "natural" but neither does blue eyeshadow and I wear that two or three days a week, so...
smiles.gif

tigerli17

I love my Northern Lights MSF, it really makes my cheeks glow a nice peachy red and you see a lil bit of goldy shine when the light hits, its not glittery at all on me. I just wish I had more of them! I would love Lightscapade! I reckon that would make a wicked highlighter on me.

Sounds crazy but the MSF really looks a natural flush on me whereas the blushes look like, well, blushes. Despite that though I'm gonna give the BPB another chance and invest in Shy Beauty when I go Harrods on thursday.

geeko

I prefer my beauty powders. They have so much more better textures than the MSFS imho.

MSFs lovers, pls don't shoot me for this.

The only MSF that i truly love is lightscapade msf as a highlighter. It does a great job of highlighting my face without the gritty glitters found in other msfs.

adela88

i love my msfs, theyre just so gorgeous
i spend alot of time just lookng at my pleasureflush lmao
the newer ones are so disapointing though

Latest posts