Beauty powder blushes, which ones?

Shepherdess

Hi all

I need some recommendations for the beauty powder blushes, they all look so gorgeous but I cannot make my mind up. I usually wear apricot/ peach colours and sometimes pinks.

They all look so gorgeous but I cannot decide! I already brought joyous, but I'm not sure if I should be daring and try darker shades. Please help me decide!
th_dunno.gif

Oh and I have NC37 skin (studio fix fluid)..if that helps.

Thanks guys!

Shepherdess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
If you like peach colors, then try Joyous. Maybe you will like Eversun, too.

I brought joyous and its a lovely peach/coral shade on my skin.
thmbup.gif

I wanted to branch out and try something a little different to the norm I wear.

Susanne

If you want something new, then try True Romantic. It is not a peach / apricot color, but also not too pinky! It is a mid-tone pink with silver pearlized pigments.

I personally love Shy Beauty. I am NW 20, and you can compare it with IPP Sassed-Up (Fafi).

nunu

im nc43 i got joyous (peachy color likr peacykeen blusher), sweetness (pinkish colur), serenely (a bit dark) and feeling.

athena123

Ooh, I couldn't resist. Walking by the MAC counter yesterday on my way to pick up my new eyeglasses, I tried the True Romantic and it's so lovely I had to buy it.
smiles.gif
I was tempted by the more pinky fuschia pink but thought this more toned down pink would be more versatile. Use my skunk brush and it applies just enough to yield a nice, pinky glow to my cheeks. I love this color!

elegant-one

I agree with everyone above - True Romantic is a beautiful natural pink. Like Athena said, use a skunk brush & they look flawless.

I bought 2 of TR & 2 Sweetness i loved the colors so much

soulstar

I got "Feeling" yesterday. I wasn't interested at first because I thought it would be too intense but my MA told me that it's a really buildable color which it is! I haven't seen alot of people "raving" about it but I love it! It's crazy how it's not as intense as you think it would be! On me, a NC25, it looks like a warm coral-y pink! You should try it!

Babylard

Hi, the beauty powder blushes can be as light or as dark as you want. i think you should pick up a plum like feeling or secret

true romantic is a staple for me now. its very neutral
greengrin.gif