Beauty Powder Dupe help!!

Calhoune

Okey =D When I saw Preencess tutorial I fell inlove with the beautiful but natural look she got when she used MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder.

I'm NC30, similar to her I'm guessing, so I'd hope it'd make the same effect on me ^^

So I'm wondering if you know of a good blush since I can't find beauty powders here?

The link to the specific page where she shows the powder is here:
http://www.preencess.net/makeup/tut05.html

I'm a complete newbie to mac colors so I have no idea what might be good, thank you in advance!
clap.gif

Fairybelle

Some more beauty powders are coming out with the Raquel and Barbie MAC collections if you can wait a few days...

In the meantime, try MAC Sheertone blushes in Sincere or Gingerly for a similar warm/glowy but not shimmery look. HTH!

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Some more beauty powders are coming out with the Raquel and Barbie MAC collections if you can wait a few days...

In the meantime, try MAC Sheertone blushes in Sincere or Gingerly for a similar warm/glowy but not shimmery look. HTH!

Thanks alot, I'll definately check those out! And also since I don't have that much money now, or for a while forward, it's easier if they aren't from collections since I won't miss them if so
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

Glad I was able to help!

BTW-- beauty powders don't have a lot of pigment to them. I usually use mine to enhance a blush I already have. If you are more into shimmers, try the Mineralize Skin Finish powders. Unfortunately, beauty powders and most of the popular MSF's are often limited editions.
Those two MAC Sheertone blushes should be close to what you are looking for though, and no extra blush or powders should be needed.

Latest posts