Beauty Powder reccs for NW15 please :)

~Crystal~

Hi!

Ok so I love the finish of Beauty powders- the one I use every day is Blush of Youth from Rose Romance and I LOVE the finish and colour- it's soo subtle and glowy, but i really hate it in the compact. It's HARD!! I literally have to scrape away a little bit and use that!

I'm looking for reccs on other MAC beauty powders which may give a similar glow while remaining nice and subtle as or over a blush... without being rock hard in the compact. I own Alpha Girl and while it's beautiful and soft, it's too peachy for me. I'm very pale and cool toned so I really need something in the cool pink range! I also own Tahitian Sand allll the way back from the Catherine Denuve release, but have never actually tried it...

Unfortunately, since I've been on MAC hiatus for about a year and a half, I have absolutely nooo idea about what might've been released or what might work...

Please help!

xKiKix

my skin is lighter than nc/w15 but i do love pretty baby from the hello kitty collection, unfortunately it is limited edition but i do know that CCOs still sell them, maybe you can give that a try.

also summer rose from a rose romance is also pretty nice too, it also gives a nice glow to the cheeks. hth

annikay

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
my skin is lighter than nc/w15 but i do love pretty baby from the hello kitty collection, unfortunately it is limited edition but i do know that CCOs still sell them, maybe you can give that a try.

also summer rose from a rose romance is also pretty nice too, it also gives a nice glow to the cheeks. hth

These two were the ones I was going to suggest!
yes.gif
There haven't been many BPs around...

~Crystal~

Thank you!
smiles.gif

I will definately be on a lookout for those two then. Does anyone know if Summer Rose is as hard as Blush of Youth? Or did I just get a bad one?

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
Thank you!
smiles.gif

I will definately be on a lookout for those two then. Does anyone know if Summer Rose is as hard as Blush of Youth? Or did I just get a bad one?

Both of the rose romance powders were really hard to work with. I believe it is because of the rose pattern. Summer Rose from the Give me liberty of london collection is so much easier to work with than the one from Rose Romance.

xKiKix

yup, pretty baby is easy to deposit onto the brush but i got my summer rose at a CCO and i find it a lot harder to get it onto the brush, just a little more work but still gorgeous nonetheless lol.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
Thank you!
smiles.gif

I agree, I have both from Rose Romance and they are not the easiest to work with.

Try to get Summer Rose from GMLOL!