BeautybyLeLe passed away

kimbunney

I did not know where to post this so I hope this is the correct section, if not please move to right section. I know a few members on here talked with her and enjoyed her presence as much as I did so I wanted to let you guys know she passed away last week March 13, 2014. She had been battling cancer the last four years. She was always such a sweet person and I enjoyed her youtube and hauls plus she was a MAC girl like the rest of us. I know I did not know her personally but it still just breaks my heart that she's no longer here with us. Rest in peace Alicia we will miss you around here!

mosha010

OMG!!!!!!! im very very shocked to hear this!! she was always posting and her posts always snarky and full of color... Im very sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to all of her close family and friends. im so very sorry and saddened by this....

Debbs

I am in utter shock with cold chills. So sad to hear. Her spirit and personality was so positive and upbeat it was hard to tell she was suffering. My heart goes out to her family and friends. I don't know her personally either but its like a family member passing away. She wore those head wraps and hair accessories so well it never really dawned on me. RIP beautiful angel.

deadSAVVY

Oh my goodness I just thought about her the other day!! I'm so saddened by this. She was such a beautiful soul. Inside and out :/ RIP. I'll be praying hard today :heart:

DILLIGAF

I'm sorry to hear that a member of our community is gone. My heart and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh my god.
ssad.gif
I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to her family&friends.

sagehen

I was just wondering about her - hadn't seen her in awhile. My condolences to her friends and family. I did not know her personally but she contributed quite a bit here and was always so positive and nice to everyone, epecially when I was new here.

miss0annette

I'm so sad and sorry to her that we have lost a member of our community. My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family.

Medgal07

My first encounter with LeLe was through an exercise (Cancer Awareness through the Beauty of Color) that she took part in along with me and other members who, ourselves had breast cancer or a loved one or friend was battling or had lost their battle with the disease. We wore pink makeup and shared the details of the looks that we created. Lele revealed her active struggle with the disease. Although she had bad days she never complained and shared her looks with enthusiasm like the rest of us. It's so tremendously devastating to hear this.

***TO LIVE IN THE HEARTS WE LEAVE BEHIND, IS NOT TO DIE***

Lele shall remain in my heart.

CiaoBellaa

I didn't know her personally either but I remember finding her YouTube channel 3 years ago and loving her hauls and thoughts on the new MAC collections. When I found out she had cancer it broke my heart... Seeing her post on Specktra and how alive her spirit was makes me happy, but when I found out she passed on Instagram I couldn't believe it... She had such a beautiful spirit. My heart goes out to her loved ones. Rest easy, Alicia.

Ajigglin

Ugh. This is horrible. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends, and all of us in the Specktra family.

Medgal07

I f anyone is interested, please join me in A day of PINK in Lele/Alicia's memory, on Friday March 21, 2014. LeLe loved life and she loved makeup.
Let's memorialize our fellow Specktra member in a way we know how...with makeup. You can share the look you create by description or photo or both.
Thank you for joining me in remembering this beautiful young soul.

LeleAlicia.pdf 780k .pdf file

allthingsglam

[COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]I f anyone is interested, lease join me in A day of PINK  in Lele/Alicia's memory, on Friday March 21, 2014.  LeLe loved life and she loved makeup.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Let's memorialize our fellow Specktra member in a way we know how...with makeup.  You can share the look you create by description or photo or both.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]Thank you for joining me in remembering this beautiful young soul.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]  LeleAlicia.pdf 780k .pdf file[/COLOR]
what a great idea medgal I'm in

kimibos

im very sad. lele was always very nice and sweet in her comments. i was just talking with another sweetie of this community, about how makeup helps us through all the difficulties some of us have with our health issues.

im just glad to know Lele is going to be remembered as a makeup lover fighter! May she always be remembered, but never forgotten.