Because some guy rear-ended me haul...

Dahlia_Rayn

So, I was rearended a couple of weeks ago, and so my husband kind of spoiled me because I got hurt! I got some of this stuff at the MAC store and some of it at the CCO. It's so exciting!

Eyeshadows:

Digit, Felt Blue, Silver Ring, Electra,
Gorgeous Gold, Phloof!, Surreal, Swish
Juxt, Steamy, Nylon, Aquadisiac

Fluidlines:

Nightfish, Shade, Brassy, Royal Wink

Blushes:

Petalpoint, Fleurry, Desirous

Lippies and others:

Vegas Volt, Pomposity
To the right: Little VI, Luminary, Lychee Luxe
To the left: Budding, Elaborate, All Woman
Under: Penny Shadestick and Brow finisher in Brunette

Pigments:

Helium, Pinked Mauve, Provence, Viz-A-Violet
Copperized, Gold Mode, Copperclast, Quick Frost

The very best haul ever!!:

Because my car was totalled, I love my new(to me) 2006 Acura TL!

iamgrape1119

...If this is what the aftermath of being rear-ended, I'd love to be rear-ended everyday!

p.s. I just noticed that this statement could be taken in SO many different levels...

KittieSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119

p.s. I just noticed that this statement could be taken in SO many different levels...

I was thinking the same thing.
th_LMAO.gif

Great haul and very nice car! Enjoy!!

purrtykitty

Quote:
...If this is what the aftermath of being rear-ended, I'd love to be rear-ended everyday!

Ahh, yes...the quintessential double entendre!
th_LMAO.gif
I wouldn't mind being rear-ended either!! Great haul...I hope you weren't hurt too badly!

Dahlia_Rayn

I just got a bit of a back strain, the doc says it will be about six to eight weeks to completely heal, but I'm not in much pain anymore unless I pick something heavy up. Thanks for the concern!

Thanks for making me laugh too! Double entendres are so much fun, especially when they're unintentional...the husband got a laugh out of it too!

xoleaxo

Quote:

lmao too funny!

great haul! which of the e/s do you like most so far? sweet car, btw.
smiles.gif

fjc62701

*Sweet* Thank god for hubbies. Aren't they the best. Nice haul it is huge. And I also like ur new car...Enjoy

Latest posts