Becca Cosmetics

fur4elise

I will double post this info in the H.A.A thread too ;)

BECCA Light Chasers Highlighters for Fall 2017 ~ LE $34 each
fall-2017_becca-fall-2017_001_promo.jpg
fall-2017_becca-fall-2017_002_promo.jpg
fall-2017_becca-fall-2017_003_promo.jpg
Rose Quartz x Seashell - Rose with hot pink shift
Topaz x Gilt - Golden bronze with soft emerald shift
Champagne Dream x Bellini - Soft peach with rose gold shift
Opal x Jade Golden - Opal pearl with a teal sapphire shift
Amethyst x Geode - Lavender duo-chrome with a blushed garnet shift
Pearl x Gold -Creamy pearl with a golden shift

(temptalia)

sagehen

Opal x Jade Golden - Opal pearl with a teal sapphire shift
Topaz x Gilt - Golden bronze with soft emerald shift

I have my eye on these two^^

lipstickaddict

Oh my gosh, did these all sell out already? Did they launch today? Apparently they are all OOS in Canada. :confused:

Edit: perhaps just coming soon?

Last edited:

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh my gosh, did these all sell out already? Did they launch today? Apparently they are all OOS in Canada. :confused:

Edit: perhaps just coming soon?
Yes, I'm pretty sure they're just "coming soon". That's always a shock when it looks like they've sold out in seconds...

I'm personally planning on the Opal/ Jade and Amethyst/ Geode highlighters, and I'm sitting on the Sephora website like it's an egg I'm trying to hatch, waiting for them to go "live".

fur4elise

Here's a link to swatches of the Light Catcher Highlighters:
Really Ree

becca-light-chaser-highlighter-swatches-uk-launch-info.png
(reallyree)
My honest first reaction...MEH. Nothing new or innovative here. Reminds me of some of the ABH releases...

ETA to avoid confusion ;) :
The image below is of MAC EDSF - L-R Beaming Blush, Show Gold, Double Gleam and Soft Frost.
I am more likely to order a couple of the MAC EDSF that are on my wish list, like Show Gold and Soft Frost.
mac-extra-dimension-skinfinish-swatches.jpg
(leopardprinteverything)

Last edited:

patentg33k

My honest first reaction...MEH. Nothing new or innovative here. Reminds me of some of the ABH releases...I am more likely to order a couple of the MAC EDSF that are on my wish list, like Show Gold and Soft Frost.
View attachment 60357
(leopardprinteverything)
Do we know which shades are these four? Any guesses? I looked for leopardprinteverything's insta but didn't see these swatches there

Shars

Do we know which shades are these four? Any guesses? I looked for leopardprinteverything's insta but didn't see these swatches there

The ones in the pic are actually the MAC EDSFs and not the Becca ones. The photos are from leopardprinteverything's blog but the original photo was actually posted by macprosouthcoastplaza on their IG. The MAC shades (in case you were interested) are L-R Beaming Blush, Show Gold, Double Gleam and Soft Frost.

fur4elise

The ones in the pic are actually the MAC EDSFs and not the Becca ones. The photos are from leopardprinteverything's blog but the original photo was actually posted by macprosouthcoastplaza on their IG. The MAC shades (in case you were interested) are L-R Beaming Blush, Show Gold, Double Gleam and Soft Frost.

Exactly. It was my intention to show the similarity. The BECCA also reminds me of ABH Sweets & Moonchild.

p.s I could not update my post from home on my tablet last night...so made sure to edit the original post to indicate I was including the image of MAC EDSF ;)

Last edited:

patentg33k

Exactly. It was my intention to show the similarity. The BECCA also reminds me of ABH Sweets & Moonchild.
Thank you!!

I haven't seen the type /variety of swatches that I need to understand Becca's texture quite yet. Even the blogger promo pics on Insta are not showing the flash and are used with other blushes and highlighters. Those MAC swatches are so helpful-- I better wait on the Becca till I learn more.

ARmakeupjunkie

Found what I needed but I think I am only going to order 3 of these. That's me showing some self control!:hehe:

Last edited:

Twinkle_Twinkle

I want all 6 but I'm going to show some restraint for now. Curious to know which of the highlighters reminds you of the ABH Sweets palette? I don't have that one but like the swatches of it.

p.s I could not update my post from home on my tablet last night...so made sure to edit the original post to indicate I was including the image of MAC EDSF ;)

patentg33k

Here's an instagram post or two from a fabulous makeup artist (not me!) These Light Chasers are getting pretty mixed reviews.
Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 8.05.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 8.06.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 8.06.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 8.11.05 PM.png

Last edited:

Latest posts