Becca Cosmetics

fur4elise

Same! Are you going for it?

It is on my lust / must list. ;) ~ I still have to pull the trigger on my Ulta coupon, but this is excluded. So it will be a delayed gratification purchase. I don't think it will go oos right away...fingers crossed!

style-addict

It is on my lust / must list. ;) ~ I still have to pull the trigger on my Ulta coupon, but this is excluded. So it will be a delayed gratification purchase. I don't think it will go oos right away...fingers crossed!

Same here! I might get this from Sephora because it's Friday and I want instant gratification.

Undecided as to what I should get with the 20% Ulta coupon. What's in your basket?

Haven

It's been in my cart since the email notice. It looks so beautiful on her in the video. Will it be really shimmery? It looks so pretty. I just don't want it to turn orange on me. I don't think it looks like it will. Decisions, decisions. HELP lol

WHATEVER: I just ordered it from Nordies :p

It is shimmery when swatched (on my hand with all three shades mixed), but I haven’t tried it on my face yet.

I also need to play with each shade separately.

fur4elise

Same here! I might get this from Sephora because it's Friday and I want instant gratification. Undecided as to what I should get with the 20% Ulta coupon. What's in your basket?

I have the UD Petite Heat, a couple Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip (Haterade & Moscow Muled), and Becca Sunlit Bronzer (Sunrise Waves).

fur4elise

I'm scared lol. Let me know if you do.

Something to note, Moonstone is perm and Beach Nectar is in the CT palette from last year...that is the other reason I did not jump on this. ;)

p.s. I did place my Ulta order. I do love the Becca Gradient products :heart:

DMcG9

Something to note, Moonstone is perm and Beach Nectar is in the CT palette from last year...that is the other reason I did not jump on this. ;)

I noticed that too. I kind of wish that she'd done two of these to capture different both cool and warm tones. I bought the palette last year and am able to work with it, but I think with the addition of Moonstone, this revised one moves it a bit further outside of my realm.
Though I do love that she squished three complimentary components into one compact as I'd love to take something like this travelling to reduce the number of items in my makeup bag.

elegant-one

I don't have either. I really hope it works for me.

boschicka

I ordered the gradient one from Ulta a little bit ago. I think it was the darker of the two. It arrived completely smashed, and the replacement arrived in the same condition, so I gave up. I couldn't even deal with it enough to swatch it to see if I would enjoy it. So messy, they just went straight into the garbage. :mad:

Haven

I used the new compact yesterday. For my taste, it is too shimmery for a blush and is more of a highlighting product.

lipstickaddict

I ordered the gradient one from Ulta a little bit ago. I think it was the darker of the two. It arrived completely smashed, and the replacement arrived in the same condition, so I gave up. I couldn't even deal with it enough to swatch it to see if I would enjoy it. So messy, they just went straight into the garbage. :mad:

Brutal! I have the lighter one and love it. That sucks:(

fur4elise

Yes, the formula of these is super soft. I dropped my original gradient glow compact on carpet and it shattered in the compact. I was sooooo not happy.:mad:
I am being super careful / mindful when I handle these.

elegant-one

I am glad I read your post as I had it in my cart.

It looks so pretty on her in the video but it was definitely layered over something else. It didn't look anything like I thought it would. The reviews on Sephora were mostly all good, but I didn't feel that way about it. There's no way it could be used as a blush. Most Becca products seem to be too shimmery oil slick looking for my taste. I wish it would have been amazing.

fur4elise

BECCA Be A Light Palettes ~ $46 each
Becca-Be-A-Light-Palette-Review-BeautyLookBook-1080x1490.jpg Becca-Be-A-Light-Palette-Swatches-BeautyLookBook-1080x887.jpg
Becca-BeALight-LightMedium-swatches-1080x593.jpg Becca-BeALight-MediumDark-swatches-1080x593.jpg
(thebeautylookbook)

I like the Medium - Dark palette. It kind of reminds me of Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder.

Not originally on my radar but I like the multiple shades in one compact.
AND if you were to ask me to pick between this and any of the Hourglass Ambient palettes, I would choose BECCA! ;)

Last edited:

Alysse011

BECCA Be A Light Palettes ~ $46 each
View attachment 64407 View attachment 64413
View attachment 64412 View attachment 64411
(thebeautylookbook)

I like the Medium - Dark palette. It kind of reminds me of Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder.

Not originally on my radar but I like the multiple shades in one compact.
AND if you were to ask me to pick between this and any of the Hourglass Ambient palettes, I would choose BECCA! ;)
I've had my eye on this, but I already own hourglass Dim and Luminous light in the mini versions and love them. Do you know if this is permanent? It looks better for me than the Hourglass palettes that are released each holiday season.

Latest posts