Bedazzled my M.A.C Palette:)

Miiszliz

BEFORE

AFTER

THIS IS THE FINISHED PRODUCT THAT TOOK ME FOREVER TO DO BUT IM PRETTY PROUD OF SINCE IT CAME OUT PRETTY GOOD FOR MY FIRST TIME!!SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!

ElvenEyes

This is amazing! You did a fabulous job and so creative! I would have never even thought of something like this, but how pretty this will look on your vanity/desk etc.! Love the Hello Kitty and all the sparkles! Excellent job!!

Miiszliz

thank you ladys it took forever but it was worth it i havent seen anything like this until now im going to start doing my other palettes soon but with a dif design but im glad you guys liked it and will try it.

DILLIGAF

Awesome idea!! I was thinkin of doing this to a pair of shoes. Just the rhinestones. Yours came out lovely!

Brittni

Very cute. I especially love the bow on it. You can definitely see where some of the gems dip down and don't stay in a straight line, but I imagine with all that BLING in person no one would pay that close attention...goodjob!

Romina1

Good job!
cheerleader.gif

pocketmouse

So cute, I love the bow you put on the MAC logo, excellent job
heart.gif
! I actually got a HK tattoo when I was 16, heh, the spontaneous decisions that we make
blush-anim-cl.gif