bedhead cosmetic line

perpetuallycute

Does anyone have an opinion on this line?

I played with it a little at beauty brands and picked up the more GORGEOUS shadow!
makeup009copy6is.jpg

I can't wait to play with it!

anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts about it!

roxybc

That's a really pretty shadow! It reminds me a lot of aquadisiac. I had a bed head shadow a few years ago, it was my favorite shadow. I think it was just called "pink". I used up most of it before I dropped it and it shattered. I don't know where I can get bed head cosmetics anymore. I live in Canada, and am not aware of any places that carry it anymore.

trishee03

They have a new quad out, I can't remember the name but I saw it at Trade Secret. The texture was a lot better than the palette I have of theirs-- almost veluxe pearl-like.

kissacid

That is gorgeous! MAC doesn't have a grass green shimmer like that do they? You have to update with the color payoff and blendability.

lah_knee

i remember on lj she said it reminded her of guacamole but more shimmery
greengrin.gif

mac REALLY needs a greeny shimmery color like that!

singinmys0ng

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

L-O-V-E bedhead's cosmo line! Imo, it's a lot better than their shitty shampoo..(sorry for people that love it..it's just greasy on me! lol) but I love their line..they have so many pretty colors and they are a great quality!

pink__grapefruit

When i go to Trade Secrets to buy shampoo and such i always look at this quad they have and it has purples and golds, but i never pick it up... I really don't know why, it's gorgeous
smiles.gif

Latest posts