been offered bunch of mac for free..new vegas, deckchair etc. - help me choose girls.

.VivaDiva.

Ok so this lady who works at my husbands job has a friend who works for MAC in the corporate dept. Anyway she has a load of MAC stuff the she doesn't use so she brought them in to work to show my hubby and said that I should choose what I want (only thing is I can't have it ALLLL lol) So here is the stuff that I have in front of me.
clap.gif

New Vegas MSF
Stereo Rose MSF
Shimpagne MSF
Deck Chair Pig
French Violet Pig
Old Gold Pig
Hundred Degrees pearlizer sheer pigment
Gold Magic bronzing stick
leisuretime e/s
D'Bohemia e/s
La Di Bra l/s
Retrodaze l/s
Retrodaze V2 l/s
Tease Me l/s
Angel l/s

Ok so I don't want to be too greedy (booooo!) so I was thinking of taking half LOL. The msf's are mine mine mine and deck chair no doubt, but what else should I pick. I'm spoilt for choice lol.

Cheers me dears.

~VD

Shimmer

New Vegas MSF
Stereo Rose MSF
Shimpagne MSF
Deck Chair Pig
French Violet Pig
leisuretime e/s from
D'Bohemia e/s

s'what I'd want.
cheerleader.gif
smiles.gif

Postette

definitely get the bronzing stick because the MSF's and pearlizers look fantastic layered over them

I love la di bra lipstick as something to just throw on

old gold is a beautiful pigment and looks great mixed with spring bean lustre glass for a costume look

d'bohemia is one of my favorite shadows to wear in warm weather so i would sugges tthat too

have fun choosing
smiles.gif

prinzessin784

first of all I'm jealous haha! Second of all, I say go for the MSFs and pigments defnitely and D'Bohemia e/s - it's beautiful!

.VivaDiva.

Thanks honies so I went with
New Vegas MSF
Stereo Rose MSF
Shimpagne MSF
Deck Chair Pig
French Violet Pig
Old Gold Pig
Gold Magic bronzing stick
leisuretime e/s
D'Bohemia e/s
La Di Bra l/s