BEFORE & AFTER FOTD- With My Great New Red Hair....

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
I love your spirit = )

You look super glamrous in these pic

Thank you. I needed to hear that. I appreciate it.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
i love this look, what you use on lips?

MAC magenta lip liner and then I put Hot Chrome Chromeglass on top over the whole lip.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_candy
i dont comment much..
but i luv ur STYLE!!

Wow, thanks for taking the time to comment- that means a lot!
th_hug.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
You look great!Also if you don't mind I am just curious, how old are you? if you do not want to answer thats completely ok and I am not being rude by asking this I hope. You seem so youthful and energetic and whenever I see yours posts I am always curious because your energy seems so young. If you feel like this is in poor taste please let me know and I will edit it, but Im truthfully just curious or you could pm me! but either way you look wicked hot!

Hiya!

I don't mind you asking at all, and I do not think it is out of place. I know that some people prefer to use the internet to *hide* in and not be up front, but I prefer to be exactly on screen as I am in person. I guess that is just the way I like to do things.

Anyway, believe it or not, I am 45. Sometimes people think my son is my brother and even once a repair man thought he was my husband! HAHAHAHHA!

I also have been proofed in the last 5 years quite a few times, which cracks me up. I never got proofed until about 5 or so years ago- even back when I used to go to bars with older friends at age 16!

I just got proofed a few months ago and I was like- Wait, are you JOKING? They got mad thinking I was trying to sneak in, and I had to go all of the way back to the car with DH to get it. When they looked at my proof, the guy just stared at the floor and handed me back my card.

That was great fun, because my aunt's claim to fame was that she got proofed in a bar when she was 28! HAHAHAH I did not start getting profed until I was almost 40!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
You are so adorable. I love your variety. <3333

It is so nice to be among friends. Around here it is not popular to wear anything unusual or bright. The area tends to be all browns, neutrals- people even wear cheap *day at the beach* type clothing even to expensive dinners.

I refuse to be like that- Life is just too short to be so dull and uninteresting all of the time with no variation!

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

dacostas4

All of your looks are so pretty, fun & creative! I like to have a variety of looks and I really admire you for your creativity! Way to go!!
clap.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacostas4
All of your looks are so pretty, fun & creative! I like to have a variety of looks and I really admire you for your creativity! Way to go!!
clap.gif

I am so thankful for all of the encouraging words. Thank you so much for taking the time to write them!
th_kiss.gif

Latest posts