Belated CF/EF haul

slowhoney

Don't worry--the items all came amazingly bubble wrapped. I just put them back in the box without it to create some MAC p0rn.
winks.gif
All of my MES domes were in tact. Thanks to Catherine for CPing this stuff for me! You rock, girl. I loveloveloved these collections.
greengrin.gif

haul_efcf.jpg

haul_efcf2.jpg

haul_efcf3.jpg

Shaquille

Wow, I am so jealous.. I wanted to do a CP as well from my colour forms, because the price here is just ridiculous, but I only bought few items..
the price difference CAD vs USD of yours is definitely worth it.
Enjoy, girl!!

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
how do you like the cool eyes pallet from nordies?

I love it! I don't like the blue colour too much because it's a bit chalky, but I love the rest and think they go great together because you have lighter colours for the lids and darker ones for the crease. The purple and plum colours are stunning especially.
smiles.gif

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille
Wow, I am so jealous.. I wanted to do a CP as well from my colour forms, because the price here is just ridiculous, but I only bought few items..
the price difference CAD vs USD of yours is definitely worth it.
Enjoy, girl!!

I don't buy anything from Canada anymore because of the outrageous prices here. We're talking about dollars of difference so I agree, it's worth it to get CPs! I hope you enjoy the CF stuff you did get yours hands on.
smiles.gif