Belle Azure Event---already signed up for June 2nd!

foreveratorifan

I'm so excited!
smiles.gif

My friend Patrick who also works for MAC will do my makeup for me and he says the pearlized powders and bronzers are amazing! as well as the green eyeshadow!

i can't wait to see it all! :p

V2LUCKY

Lucky!!
I think this will be the very first event I will actually sign up for. I'm so excited about the WHOLE collection!!

iiifugaziii

I'm so excited for this collection!! I'm already saving up money out of my paychecks so I can buy the entire thing!! haha. I want like 3 lipsticks, but I've just been recently depotting my eyeshadows, and I have so many empties that I won't need to buy any of the lipsticks. yay
greengrin.gif

Krystle

I cant wait either!!! I am very anxious to find out what these pearlizers are all about
greengrin.gif
and I can always use more e/s :lol

foreveratorifan

Patrick told me that the pearlized powders are kind of silky, not glittery at all...somewhat shimmery that aids in making the skin look "alive" or glowing! he says it's amazing! and i trust his judgment, i have yet to have him recommend stuff to me and me NOT like it!

i'm also getting there the first day of it, so hopefully it won't sell out!

glittergoddess27

My total will be $176.96 with tax. LOL. Yeah I am so sad,.. I have already tallied the price of my haul,... I am soo excited but our event here in Indy at the MAC freestanding is not until the 9th and I just cannot wait that long,.. I will be there promptly after work Thursday, June 2!

singinmys0ng

ahhh i cant wait either! I think this is gonna one of my fav collections this year!

Quote:
My total will be $176.96 with tax. LOL. Yeah I am so sad,.. I have already tallied the price of my haul,... I am soo excited but our event here in Indy at the MAC freestanding is not until the 9th and I just cannot wait that long,.. I will be there promptly after work Thursday, June 2!

lol i always do this too! I wanna make sure I have just enough for everything im gonna buy!

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
^ that's gonna be ONE busy first day hon!!! enjoy it!
smiles.gif

Hehe...yeah, no kidding!!