Belle Azure is up on the website!

JillMarie

I'm seeing the eye shadows pop up as we speak. Images are still not on yet. Keep your eyes peeled! 8)

"A collection of limited edition eye shadows specially shaded to bring out the rich, distinctive Euroflash looks of Belle Azure. Each one shimmers with plain or tinted pearl or white frost. These are shadows that shine the light! Comes in a luxurious chocolate bronze metallic compact."

JillMarie

Pearlizer Powders are up, too. Maybe more stuff also but that's what I've checked on so far. Slowly trickling in it looks like...

A micro-fine sheer frost pigment for face and eyes. What you apply to make skin shine and glitter with a super-pearlized radiance. Available in three limited life shades: Good as Gold, a sparkling gold shimmer; Hundred Degrees, a radiant pink shimmer; and Quiver, a rich peachy-bronze shimmer.
US$16.50

EDIT: Looks like all of Belle Azure is up. No signs of Lip Gelees yet.

JillMarie

Ahh the lip gelees are there, too! Soo happy that these are not LE! :p My wallet just took a sigh of relief. lol

canadiangirl_1117

Still nothing on the Canada site
th_confused_new.gif

RRRose

Am I the only one missing the Add botton and box?
th_confused_new.gif

Edit: Nevermind..It's back...Weird :|

MrsWaves

Yeahh.. I didn't get any of the bronzing sticks.. I knew I'd never use them. I'll have to look at the lipsticks in person before I buy. I'm an eye shadow whore so I bought all those plus 2 pearlizer powders and rayathon lipglass. Yay!

Sanne

I see that all the collections are up now, but the picstures are still blank! I'll keep waiting
greengrin.gif

Sanne

OMG I can see the facecharts now, the pink freeze one is amazing!

and why is saddle e/s used on the sexy sweet look? that e/s was going to be disc?

Oonie

I am not seeing anything! My appointment is Friday in the a.m and this particular counter doesn't sell out quickly.

danadel

for some reason it's still not showing up for me.... i'm in the states too

Does anyone have any free shipping codes?

edit: never mind, i refreshed or something.
the shipping code is BA65S if anyone's interested- free shipping with $60 purchase

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danadel
for some reason it's still not showing up for me.... i'm in the states too

Does anyone have any free shipping codes?

edit: never mind, i refreshed or something.
the shipping code is BA65S if anyone's interested- free shipping with $60 purchase

It's working for me now too. I can't wait until Friday. Still getting all the e/s, all the l/g, 2 of the l/s and the lip gelees, I will have to restrain myself from buying them all! I wasn't going to really get the Pearlizers but after viewing the Face Charts I am not so sure.

I have my shopping list ready!

Oonie

Any body considering buying more than one of any particular item?

I am really considering it for a couple of the e/s. I'll see how they look on me first.