Ben Bye Powders

tfisher07

I know the banana powder gets all the hype, but I am more fair complected and think that it would be too yellow. I tend to run in the light beige colors of foundations and considered the cameo color in its place. Someone then mentioned that one is too pink. Anyone have any thoughts?

Pamele

I know this thread is quite old, but if you're still looking for it, maybe try the 'buff'?
it's not as light as cameo I think, but it's not pink at least.

beautycool

I know this thread is quite old, but if you're still looking for it, maybe try the 'buff'? it's not as light as cameo I think, but it's not pink at least.
Hi I have a little pot in buff :) first time of ever purchasing it haven't used it yet Got it from eBay the other day In such a small pot thought I try that colour first it maybe too light for me but whom knows it maybe ok Is it a all over powder As I noticed online there were two different types? or was I not reading right lol

Pamele

As I noticed online there were two different types? or was I not reading right lol
I'm actually not sure to be honest,
I only got Banana, because I have a super dark tan (for the most part, I like to switch to my natural pale skin sometimes),
and so I didn't try any other they got yet:)

Latest posts