Ben Nye for w0c

s0o_r0qish

well im a nw45 and i was thinkin about buyin some ben nye e/s. any of yall use it before? where u satisfied? how bout the cost?

Twinkle_Twinkle

The Lumiere shadows are great. I have tried all of them, but I want all of them. I am also NW45, and if you like color, you'll love Ben Nye, plus the price is great.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0o_r0qish
well im a nw45 and i was thinkin about buyin some ben nye e/s. any of yall use it before? where u satisfied? how bout the cost?

I love Lumiere Luxe Powders, Lumeire Grande Color, Pearl Sheen Eye Accents. Very nice color payoff and cheaper than MAC (as was stated before) I have a pressed e/s in Taupe, but it is okay to me, BUT the pot size is much bigger than MAC, UD and CARGO.

I have purchased Ben Nye from this online retailer.

Twinkle_Twinkle

It's a bit cheaper to get Ben Nye from an actual store. I tihnk they sell retail for $7 versus online for $9. If you can find a costume/theatre shop in your area I would go there instead. Ben Nye is one of, if not the premiere stage makeup line, so if a theatre shop isn't carring it, they aren't much of a shop.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
It's a bit cheaper to get Ben Nye from an actual store. I tihnk they sell retail for $7 versus online for $9. If you can find a costume/theatre shop in your area I would go there instead. Ben Nye is one of, if not the premiere stage makeup line, so if a theatre shop isn't carring it, they aren't much of a shop.

I am having a tough time finding it in my area. My cousin, who is pursuing a dance minor (math major) told me about a local store, but the Ben Nye stuff is not what I am looking for.
ssad.gif

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I am having a tough time finding it in my area. My cousin, who is pursuing a dance minor (math major) told me about a local store, but the Ben Nye stuff is not what I am looking for.
ssad.gif

What are you looking for? Mehron? Kryolan? Cinema Secrets?

madamepink78

I do love the ben nye pigments ...really cheap and great color payoff...I purchased mine from some here in the sale thread

TenaE

The eyeshadows are gorgeous. I've tried a few and what you see in the pan is what shows up on your lids, very nicely pigmented and long lasting, and cheap too! They are hard to find though, but well worth the search in my opinion.