Benefit Crescent row perfumes?

paige2727

Anyone!?!
smiles.gif
Lol

katelyn0

I like the "Gina" one. Considering picking it up today actually when I head on over to shoppers. I read some reviews on MUA, and many said that they ended up getting sick of the smell and that they don't last long. We'll see lol

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertone
I really wanted to like them but I felt like the scent didn't last long.

This!

Too bad because I really liked Laugh With Me LeeLee (I like all of them, esp the names)

I trid them all at the counter and then again when I got the crescent row sample pack..I didn't think there was even one that smelled original or even the least bit interesting. They all disappeared quickly too. thumbs down!

mtrimier

I had the Crescent Row sampler from Sephora and it was ok. I have a bottle of Laugh with me Lee Lee and again, just ok. There is nothing distinctive or interesting about the fragrances. I'll grab Lee Lee if I just can't decide on anything that day and want something weak compared to my other fragrances.

They tend to be on the fruity/light floral side to me, so it's not something I gravitate to usually. On me they last 3-4 hours and by the end of the day are an almost non-existant hint of wearing anything.

Fun for a lark, though.

vivaXglamlove

I got the sample pack and was sorta disappointed. I love benefit's maybe baby and b-spot so I had high hopes for these. They were just okay, nothing special. I felt like I've smelled similar scents.

Mercurial

I got caught by a very enthusiastic SA who sprayed me with a strong vanilla perfume when the range was launched (maybe Something about Sofia?)
nope.gif
Normally I quite like vanilla scents however this was very overpowering and sickly, however it did last pretty much all day so good thing if you like this scent!