Benefit Dallas

Classic Beauty

I saw that on the site yesterday. I really want it too. Looks really pretty.
smiles.gif

Brianne

I got suckered by the stinkin' code for the free High Beam (or Moon Beam), so I ordered it tonight. I *never* go for anything Benefit, but this looked really pretty - more pigmented than Dandelion.

P.S. The code for a free High Beam is ALHB, and Moon Beam is ALMB. This is with any purchase, and also qualifies you for free shipping.

pinkfeet

what is it like ON ? Darker than dandelion I take it ? it looks it...I might have to check it out..I already have a lemming for NARS Madly blush and this is yet another!!
graucho.gif

user3

423066.jpeg

423065.jpeg

423056.jpeg

Those are some pics I took.

It looks totally different than Dandelion. It gives a nice flushed tan glow.

I compared it to Nars Sin and L'Oreal Hope (LE) blush because some people on another site wanted to see the comparison.
Dallas is different. Like Dandelion and Georgia it's meant to more of an all over face color so it's very soft and smooth in texture and it's not heavy in pigment like Nars blush. The texture is similar to MAC veluxe Pearl e/s (for texture comparions).

pale blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne
I got suckered by the stinkin' code for the free High Beam (or Moon Beam), so I ordered it tonight. I *never* go for anything Benefit, but this looked really pretty - more pigmented than Dandelion.

P.S. The code for a free High Beam is ALHB, and Moon Beam is ALMB. This is with any purchase, and also qualifies you for free shipping.

I entered the code and got free shipping, but I didn't see a reference to High Beam anywhere on the order page :confused:

2_pink

Oh, i really like the look of this...ive been looking for a color like this. Ima go shopping tomorrow (chromeglass!!) , so i'll stop by the counter and see if i like it or not.

Brianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
I entered the code and got free shipping, but I didn't see a reference to High Beam anywhere on the order page :confused:

The code supposedly expired at midnight on 12/31 - but I guess the free shipping part still worked. Maybe only the Moonbeam/High Beam was given through the 31st, I'm not sure.

kimmy

dallas is great. i don't have it yet, but i used a friend's the other day before we went out. i'm really pale, but it works well even on me. just a light dusting, and it gives a really healthy glow. i think it's like...dandelion during the day, dallas for a night on the town. soo gorgeous. i can't wait until i've got the money to get my own haha
smiles.gif