Benefit MoonBeam

Ranjana

How good is this product... Does it photograph well? I would like to get an idea of:

1) what everybody's experience of this product is and what they think about it; and

2) what alternative product they can recommend.

Cheers

runtagua

It's lovely product... but for the money you should check out the stila AOS liquid *3 (gold)... you get like twice as much product, and it's lovely! They are both definitely really nice luminizers.

lara

I absolutely love High Beam and Moon Beam as touch highlighters. I've tried the Stila AOS products mentioned above, and found them wanting (price to product ratio, and I thought the quality was a bit dubious. YMMV.). The Benefit bottles last a long time with regular use, as the product is pretty opaque and you don't need much of it. If you want a luminiser to mix into foundation, you're better off buying a large bottle from Kryolan or Ben NYE.

They photograph well if you're aware of your lighting and talk to the phot first - they can appear to be wet/sweat if side-lit or if not powdered off well. That effect is really good though if you're working on men - over F&B, dab a bit of Moon Beam on the bridge/tip of the nose, high cheek/temple and above the eyes. Gorgeous! It gives them an active, sheened look
smiles.gif

Latest posts