Benefit Primpcess set

Blueeyesangel18

So I'm heading to Dublin (I live in Ireland) next week for some shopping
yahoo.gif
and was just wondering if you thought this set would be a good investment.

primpcess : Benefit Cosmetics

I think I heard of people using benefits boi-ing concealer as an eyeshadow base which I need badly, Im also on the lookout for a new mascara and a few good shadow brushes and this set seems to comprise of what I need.
What are your thoughts, should I go for it?
yes.gif

widdershins

It looks really nice! I would get it, too, but the Boi-ing concealer is waaaay too dark for my skintone. It looks like a good little kit to try out a variety of Benefit products. A lot of people love the creaseless cream shadow.

User49

I used to work for Benefit and I think the Boing conealor is okay for when you need it in a hurry! I wouldn't depend on it for everyday though. Bad gal lash mascara doesn't do it for me as the wand is too big. The eyeshadows are awesome. RSVP makes a great base eyeshadow, kinda like grounwork paint pot by mac. It's cute. If you like all of there products I'd go for it, but I've often felt like with Benefit you're paying for the packaging. I'd rather have the mac lash kit! :0P

banjobama

Get it if you think you'll use most/all of it. Personally I wouldn't because I have similar stuff already but if you don't then I'd say get it.

jdepp_84

I saw it at Sephora and I did like it...but it seems like its the same exact thing as one of their other kits I have. It looks like its great for travel...

Mercurial

I like it!
yes.gif
It looks like it may be similar to the Big Beautiful Eyes palette, but the creaseless cream shadows are fantastic and this is a good way of trying them out if you've never used them.