Benefit Rockateur Blush Debut 8/20/13

Rene916

182d377b_image.jpeg
[/IMG]

Dominique33

Rockateur is a lovely blush, probably not a must-have ( like Hervana, Dallas or Bella Bamba ) but worth the splurge. It's delicate and matches with most lippies.

Copperhead

How would Rockateur look on a MAC NC50? Or should I just stick to my MAC Petticoat MSF and call it a day?

shontay07108

I swatched this in Sephora the other day. It's gorgeous. Very pigmented and smooth and the color is so nice. I was all set to buy it until I checked the ingredients and realized it has bismuth oxychloride. I swear I'll never understand why companies feel it's necessary to include this ingredient that irritates so many customers. Their loss.

Copperhead

I swatched this in Sephora the other day. It's gorgeous. Very pigmented and smooth and the color is so nice. I was all set to buy it until I checked the ingredients and realized it has bismuth oxychloride. I swear I'll never understand why companies feel it's necessary to include this ingredient that irritates so many customers. Their loss.
ssad.gif

I don't know if that ingredient bothers my skin or not. I guess if it did I'd know it right?

MissTT

In person this box powder looked much more brown than I expected. It didn't appeal to me at all. I need to swatch it still to see what the fuss is about.