Benefit Show Offs?

BabyFu18

Anyone ever used benefit's show offs? I just got a little benefit book in the mail and the show offs look pretty (they have a 3 piece set) but I wanted to know what people thought of them before I put the money into a set.

user3

I love the show offs! I just ordered the Swinging sweeties set. I have 3 other colors and I adore them.
When I get the set which will be here on Tuesday I will post pics of the colors.

meanwhile here is another thread about other benefit items including show offs but I don't think there is any mention of the new set.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/showth...ight=show+offs

jennie2516

They are sooo pretty but sooo overpriced! $14 dollars for 1 only gram- Compared to $18.50 for the 5 g mac pigments its a little ridiculous!

Midgard

I love them, very pretty colors. But like Jennie said, overpriced compared to the MAC Pigments!

user3

Swinging Sweeties

Here are the pics as promised.

BenefitSwinging.jpg

Benefitswingingset.jpg

Names : White one is Merengue, Yellow/gold one is Swing, Bronze one is Cha Cha.

I have only swatched tested them. I have not used them yet.

midnightlouise

I got a sample of Cooki in a swap from a sweet Specktra-er and I am really loving it so far.
smiles.gif
Thanks for those pics Vanessa! They look so pretty I might have to break down & order 'em!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
I got a sample of Cooki in a swap from a sweet Specktra-er and I am really loving it so far.
smiles.gif
Thanks for those pics Vanessa! They look so pretty I might have to break down & order 'em!

Oh Cooki I dont' think I seen that color but I like the name!!
I am going to post a EOTD with them soon but it won't be until I get back from GA which will Thursday so I might now post the pic until friday.

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Oh Cooki I dont' think I seen that color but I like the name!!
I am going to post a EOTD with them soon but it won't be until I get back from GA which will Thursday so I might now post the pic until friday.

Cooki is sort of a blue/violet, I tried looking for it but I didn't see it on Sephora's site. It's very pretty, though!
Oh, and please do a FOTD with these! I'd love to see what they look like on & you do such nice FOTDs
greengrin.gif

EmGloss

They are great! The colors aren't as strong as pigments, but the shimmer and packaging is the best you could ask for. Only downside is the amount you get for your price.