Bent Liner Brush

mizuki~

I just bought a Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush last night and tried it. I totally loved it! I think everyone who uses gel liners should give it a try. I always thought bent liner brushes were fugly and since I already had a MAC 209, I didn't need it. But now that I got it, I don't think I will ever touch my 209 again hahah IMO, it's a lot easier to apply a nice line with the bent brush then the non-bent. Please don't tell me I'm the only one in love with this kind of brush
th_DANCE.gif

lilmags816

I totally agree with you! It's so much easier to use, and seems to create a better out come than any other eyeliner brush i've tried!

Kiss and Makeup

Oh trust me, you're not! MakeupGeek did a review about this brush no youtube and I bought it after her rave. I LOVE IT! I feel like I have more control over what I'm doing. I still use my 209 if I'm needing a thicker, less defined (and precise) look, like with a smoky eye, but for everyday use, I love this brush!

joey444

Really? I def. have to give it a try now because anything that makes putting gel liner easier is worth a try on my book!

Nemo

I LOVE this brush too!!! I bought it because I wanted a cheap brush to use for my MAC liquid liner (because it attacks my brushes and never comes off), but when I saw it in action I almost died! No longer is it used and abused but now only for my gel liners!!!!

..kels*

i have the smashbox arced liner brush & i agree.. it's wayyy easier to apply liner with it. but mine frayed so i can't get as even of a line anymore.. boo.
ssad.gif

civicbabe627

I have been hearing good reviews about it. Coastal Scents also has one now, for like less than $2. It's a little different though.

I am going to have to pick me up a SK one next time I'm at Target!
smiles.gif

banjobama

I bought the Coastal Scents one and honestly, I still prefer my 266. It's just stiffer and maybe I'm so used to it by now I can't use anything else. My line looks wavy with too soft of a brush, if that makes sense.

MiCHiE

*hangs head in shame*

Can someone tell me what makes it better? Do you get a better line of vision because it's bent?

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have the Smashbox bent liner brush!!! Love it to death!!!

Yep! Me too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
*hangs head in shame*

Can someone tell me what makes it better? Do you get a better line of vision because it's bent?

The angle makes it easier to use/placement. And, the brush is the exact/perfect size for the waterline. It's so much easier to line with it, making it almost impossible to mess up lining with it.

You do have to keep the brush clean & smooth it out to keep a better line application.

M.A.C. head.

I've had this brush for quite a while. I tried to use it in the beginning, for the sake of testimony, but I just can't make it work. I feel awkward when I use it.

Deena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilaaa
I think Benefit carries one of those .. I'll check it out next time I'm in Sephora
smiles.gif

Bare Escentuals does too and theirs is cheaper
smiles.gif

capmorlovesmac

I have the one by benefit and I love it, too! So much easier than the angled brushes for me.

But I think for such a tiny brush it is really expensive. However for thinner lines I prefer tiny artists brushes.
yes.gif

Latest posts