berkeley haul <3

glamblover

i had some things to do in the city so i stopped off in berkeley on 4th street...ummm its love there, a mac, benefit and bare minerals right next door to each other...

temp005-5.jpg

so i got some hello kitty stuff, coralista (benefits new box powder) nail polish, bare minerals foundation..

-on the prowl nail polish
-tippy blush
-pink fish tlc
-cutester l/s
-fashion mews l/s
-she loves candy l/g
-painterly paint pot
-politely pink l/s
-coralista
-fairly light bare minerals foundation
-blemish therapy bare minerals treatment (ps its really working)
mac_addict.gif
yahoo.gif
mac_addict.gif
yahoo.gif
mac_addict.gif

ps sorry for the mess...i did a little torrid haul too!

SoupyGeorge

GAH, I've been wanting coralista since sephora sent me an e-mail about it a month or so ago. JEALOUS!!!! How do you like it?

blinkymei

I didn't know that there was in Berkeley, I definitely want to check that out... is that a Pro store or regular freestanding?

VIC MAC

Nice haul there
thmbup.gif

You are going to love the Coralista from Benefit - it's just so nice, and makes you look really fresh
yes.gif

/Victoria

VIC MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyGeorge
GAH, I've been wanting coralista since sephora sent me an e-mail about it a month or so ago. JEALOUS!!!! How do you like it?

Why don't you order it directly at BenefitCosmetics - I did the same day they lauched it.... and it is very very nice
thmbup.gif

/Victoria

nzgal

I love the Berkeley MAC! The MUA's there are always so nice to me. Plus they have so much natural light coming into the store, it is a great one to go to to get foundation matched.
Nice haul!

blinkymei: It is a free standing store, not a Pro. It is right on the corner of 4th and Hearst.

exoticarbcqen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzgal
I love the Berkeley MAC! The MUA's there are always so nice to me. Plus they have so much natural light coming into the store, it is a great one to go to to get foundation matched.
Nice haul!

blinkymei: It is a free standing store, not a Pro. It is right on the corner of 4th and Hearst.

LOVE the Berkeley store too. Its at the perfect location to get your foundation matched because of all the gorgeous floor to ceiling windows which provide alot of sunlight. I would highly recommend anyone planning on being in the bay area to visit this location plus theres a ton of trendy shops nearby!

Latest posts