Besame cosmetics: Call me a traitor if you want but this stuff looks beautiful!

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
yes!!! I found this site last week and I lemming this stuff so badly

Me too! How can I be a 1940s movie star without at least a few of these lipsticks??? Oh how I wish I could see some swatches. I wonder if it is as good as it looks.

pale blue

wow the packaging is absolutely beautiful! I would love to try out the Merlot lipstick
eyelove.gif

MeganGMcD

I have tried the stuff.
The foundation is very thick as is the lipstick.
I like it, I don't LOVE it.
KWIM?

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganGMcD
I have tried the stuff.
The foundation is very thick as is the lipstick.
I like it, I don't LOVE it.
KWIM?

Was the lipstick uncomfortably thick? How was the smell/taste?

pugmommy7

my grandmom used to have creme rouge in a pot like that
ssad.gif
i wish i would have kept it~sniff~ i just loved painting my face with her stuff. I am sure she only wore it on sundays so it was all perfect and OLD.hahaha

a914butterfly

well of course i had to check the website out. winds up i bought 2 lipsticks and a blush. (uugg, spending more money!!) i will check it out and let you guys know how it is. i read one of the testimonials on the website and someone said its better than MAC. why can't i just check out these websites without buying anything?? i'm a make-up junkie and i admit it!!!!

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
well of course i had to check the website out. winds up i bought 2 lipsticks and a blush. (uugg, spending more money!!) i will check it out and let you guys know how it is. i read one of the testimonials on the website and someone said its better than MAC. why can't i just check out these websites without buying anything?? i'm a make-up junkie and i admit it!!!!

Oh! I can't wait to see what you think of it. Which color lipsticks did you get?

MeganGMcD

I just found them very hard to work with. I can see their value for a more theatrical look but wearing that foundation every day would be ZIT CITY.
The lipsticks for me are way too thick and they pulled an odd fuschia.
I don't want to discourage anyone from trying them, but for me they were hard to manipulate.
HTH!

Oh and it is NOT better than MAC...lol

sbetsy

Quote:
i ordered portrait pink lipstick, exotic pink lipstick, and sweet pink boudoir rouge.

Nice choices! I can't wait to hear if you like them
smiles.gif

user4

hehe, my friend does PR for these guys and she gets free makeup and gives it to me cuz she doesnt wear any.... i really really like it too... i dont like the foundation/concealer... its way too thick..... but i like the blushes...

a914butterfly

i just received my order today. i must tell you that the packaging is beautiful!! they even included a free gift (a pair of earings). im very impressed with the packaging and the colors, BUT it is so small. its like miniature lipstick and a tiny round tin with a small powder puff and blush. overall, im still very impressed and happy, but thought it was much bigger (more product for the price).

sbetsy

Quote:
i just received my order today. i must tell you that the packaging is beautiful!! they even included a free gift (a pair of earings). im very impressed with the packaging and the colors, BUT it is so small. its like miniature lipstick and a tiny round tin with a small powder puff and blush. overall, im still very impressed and happy, but thought it was much bigger (more product for the price).

earrings? Wow. What do you think of them? I'm glad that you like the colors - swatches? please? I kind of like the idea of a really small lipstick. I always have so much crap in my purse...

a914butterfly

they were pretty little round button like earings with a handpainted flower on it. it was a nice surprise becuase i didnt know you get a free gift. i guess its nice to have the smaller size so it fits better into my make up bag (which is already quite full) and it is pretty and very cute packaging. it's just that for 18.00 for a lipstick (which is more money than mac, i would atleast expect a bigger size product). the blush is perfect for me (im fair skin my concealer is NW20) and the portrait pink is also very complimenting to my fair skin, but the exotic pink i find will be a little to dark (its more like a frushia color) but im sure i could tone it down with some lipglass or lustreglass. as far as swatches, i dont have a digital camera

Latest posts