Best Blow Dryer

Jennifer Mcfly

My roommate has a rusk speedfreak and it's awesome! i want one sooo bad! but before i buy it, i was just wondering if anyone has other recs?
Thanks!

as_cute_as_pie

This hands down
seen it in a few salons
would only use it though if you're going to professionally dry your hair (as in seperate and run through with a brush like hairdressers do)
bought it as it comes with 2 super skinny nozzles for concentrated blowdrying

http://www.salonsdirect.com/PD_Parlu...10w_54318.aspx

also not sure if you can get it in the US
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

I've come to believe that a blow dryer is a blow dryer. Depending on what you're actually using it for is what matters. Like if you have a hard time blowing your own hair because the dryer's too heavy, then you'd go for a lightweight blow dryer. You'd need the concentrator attachment if you plan on blowing your hair out, and a diffuser if you have curly hair.

a stylist at my salon uses a Gold N Hot, which is like a $20 dryer. It gets really hot, and works great. She got another one, which is a pink Cricket blow dryer, and its very lightweight. Also, the on/off button is in a position so that you don't turn it on/off by accident (know what I mean?)

I use the blow dryer that came in my cosmetology kit from school. works fine...I think its a scalpmaster.
smiles.gif

cami101

I have a CHI ceramic blow dryer. I love it, it seems to damage my hair less then my other ones did.

Jennifer Mcfly

I've had cheap blow dryers all my life (I'm on my third), and while they do work at drying my hair...since using my roommates Rusk Speedfreak I've noticed my hair is shinier and I have less flyaways. It doesn't cut drying time that much...but the other benefits are enough.
So before I spent $120 on it, I was wondering if anyone else has any pricey options they love??
smiles.gif

Bedhead1988

speaking as a hairdresser ive always found parlux dryers the best theyre comfortable to work with and dry the hair very quickly x

Jacq-i

I have a pink CHI ceramic blow dryer and I love it.
smiles.gif

It gets my hair dry quickly, and when I use it I don't need to straighten my hair as much as I do using other dryers.

Jennifer Mcfly

Well, as fate may have it...I found a rusk blowdryer at Ross!! Seriously...for real and it was less then 1/2 what is usually costs...
Flippin' awesome!!!