Best blush brush: 136,116,109 or 129??

Sophia84

I need a blush brush, for years I use Stila's #24, which is pretty much like the 116 a little flatter. I need a change with a Mac one. What do you suggest??
I think I notices that my Stila applies really great on cheekbones but not on the side of the cheeks near the hairlines, my blush gets a little blotchy in that area, so I need one that won't do that. I can't tell if the problem for that is because the Stila is small or because it's flat, what do you think??

trollydolly

i bought 129 last week and i love it so far. its a little bigger than 116 and is a great all round blush brush. it picks up colour really well and applies blush evenly and is easy to blend.

jrm

I'm using a #129 too, I like it and it does blend well - but I also haven't tried any of the others you've listed.

nunu

Either the 129 or the 116. The only difference between them is that the 129 is bigger than the 116.
I own both but i personally like the 116.

VDUB*BELLA

I prefer the 116
It is so soft and picks up colour well plus the shape is perfect and fits into the MAC blush perfect whereas the 129 I find it to be just a little too soft and wide (for me anyways) to get the desired effect I look for in a blush brush.