Best Blush Brush

thefbomb

So I'm looking to buy a great blush brush, I have one that I use regularly and a kabuki that I keep in my makeup bag. Both are Bdellium. I want an extra one so I'm not constantly using the same one. I like my Bdellium one and may get an extra but I still kind of want to try something new. Preferably under $50, doesn't have to be any brand in particular. Mostly for powder blushes Looking for suggestions, thanks!

DILLIGAF

I use and like the ELF Complexion Brush $3 ea. I also have a white goat haired one I bought from Michael's. It's the Winsor & Newton Series 240. It's an artist brush but it screams blush to me. That one was about $10. I've a few from Sonia Kashuk and It Cosmetics. Oh and Real Techniques. Those very in Prices from $10 to $40. I actually use the ELF ones the most.

thefbomb

I use and like the ELF Complexion Brush $3 ea. I also have a white goat haired one I bought from Michael's. It's the Winsor & Newton Series 240. It's an artist brush but it screams blush to me. That one was about $10. I've a few from Sonia Kashuk and It Cosmetics. Oh and Real Techniques. Those very in Prices from $10 to $40. I actually use the ELF ones the most. 
Hmm I heard the Real Techniques ones are good and the rest aren't the easiest for me to find, I'm going to check the drugstore on lunch hopefully i can find it! Thanks

DILLIGAF

Hmm I heard the Real Techniques ones are good and the rest aren't the easiest for me to find, I'm going to check the drugstore on lunch hopefully i can find it! Thanks
The Real Techniques one is a good one for the price. I hope you find what you are looking for. Is ELF that hard to find in Canada?

thefbomb

The Real Techniques one is a good one for the price. I hope you find what you are looking for. Is ELF that hard to find in Canada?
It used to be in Target and you can find it in the odd store like old navy but they don't have full lines

Medgal07

If price isn't a huge factor, the Tom Ford Cheek Brush is THE BEST BLUSH BRUSH I've ever owned. I initially only used this brush w/my TF blushes but soon learned that this brush grabs any blush formula like none I'v ever known. If you're not careful you could become a clown pretty quickly. I use one side to apply and the other to blend. It holds up to frequent washing and I've never experienced any shedding with it. This is by far an AMAZING brush. So worth the $$$$.

DILLIGAF

If price isn't a huge factor, the Tom Ford Cheek Brush is THE BEST BLUSH BRUSH I've ever owned. I initially only used this brush w/my TF blushes but soon learned that this brush grabs any blush formula like none I'v ever known. If you're not careful you could become a clown pretty quickly. I use one side to apply and the other to blend. It holds up to frequent washing and I've never experienced any shedding with it. This is by far an AMAZING brush. So worth the $$$$.
I'm scared to take a look at the price. Tom Ford is a rabbit hole I've been trying to avoid.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I'm scared to take a look at the price. Tom Ford is a rabbit hole I've been trying to avoid.
girlhaha.gif
Oh take a look Dilli
poke.gif
I jumped (you actually pushed me) into that highlighter rabbit hole so you're coming down that TF rabbit hole with me. That said, the TF
summer collection is by far, hands down the best makeup collection I've ever owned. It is STUNNING!!!! Oh and it's still available in limited quantities.
greengrin.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
Personally, I find the Real Techniques Blush Brush is a bit large. (It's close to the size of a MAC 138.) I have the MAC 116 which is okay but not my favourite (I prefer it for contouring). I did have the e.l.f. Complexion Brush but I don't remember if I ever used it for blush (if I did, I didn't like it). The Powder Brush (the flat-top one from the Studio range) isn't too bad for it, particularly for blushes that aren't super pigmented.

thefbomb

I just happened to come across the pricing for it and wow! I cant let myself buy that hehe

Latest posts