Best "Brand" of exercise DVD's?

kradge79

I saw the post below about where to get good DVD's, and now I'm wondering what your faves are. I'm looking to get a good variety, I already work out fairly often, but I can't get to the gym on the weekends, so DVD's are my best bet. I live in Florida so working out outside in the summer is no fun. Any tips would be good. I'm looking for Cardio and pilates. Thanks!

farra712

You may want to try T-tapp.com. I did this for a month and only tweaked my eating a little for the last two weeks(just tried to eat more often and smaller portions) and I lost 10 and 3/4 inches (about 2 inches from each major place-abs, hips, arms, thighs, calves). I only stopped doing it because it is a little time consuming, and I was working full time and also going to school 35 hours a week. I just didn't have time, but I hope to get back into it soon. Take a look at the website. There are some amazing before and after pictures there! www.t-tapp.com Also, if you order the brushing system, it helps a lot with cellulite!

ashleigh

winsor pilates advanced tape is GREAT for abs and back

carmen electras fit to strip has a lot of fans but i didn't find it challenging enough

-x-buttercup-x-

I enjoy dance aerobics, Ministry of Sound have a couple out and they're really good, all the latest dance songs, and good aerobics, oooh and theres a few hotties in there too =p xx

calliestar

I really like the gaiam pilates dvd that I have. Pilates is cool because you can feel it working as you're doing it and it really does just help to tighten everything, arms and legs/thighs included.

kaliraksha

I'm really interested in knowing what work out dvd's people really like.. so keep the suggestions coming

roxybc

I've got a couple of good yoga dvd's and 2 different Winsor Pillates dvd's, but I find them kinda borring. I LOVE dance music (the kind they play at clubs) and it always makes me want to get up and move, so I got my boyfriend who now lives in England to buy me the Minestry of Sound Dance workout dvd. He's brining it to me in 2 weeks! (It's way cheaper in the UK than Canada) I love the music on it, and I can't wait to get it!

B0006O9MWW.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Song list:

1. Call On Me - Eric Prydz 2. Stand Back - Linus Loves 3. Pump It Up - Danzel 4. Let The Sunshine - Milk & Sugar 5. Do You Know - Angel 6. Every Little Time - Onyx 7. Somebody To Love - Boogie Pimps 8. Sunshine After The Rain - Bel Air feat. Lisa 9. Loneliness - Tomcraft 10. Pasilda - Afro Medusa 11. Satisfaction - Benny Benassi 12. Get Up, Stand Up - Stellar Project feat. Brandi Emma 13. Rapture (Soulside Mix) - Ilo 14. Get It On - Intenso Project feat. Lisa Scott-Lee 15. Heaven (Candelight Mix) - DJ Sammy 16. Deepest Blue (Jon Hopkin Mix) - Deepest Blue 17. American Dream - Jakatta

Dance, Dance, Dance!!

fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif

Latest posts