Best Bronzer?

exballerina

I've always used MAC bronzers but I kinda want to try something else. Any really good bronzers out there?

Dreamergirl3

I love NARS Laguna and Benefit Hoola (ha, that rhymes!) for my light olive skin. Anything else is either too orangey or muddy for my complexion

pink__grapefruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I love NARS Laguna and Benefit Hoola (ha, that rhymes!) for my light olive skin. Anything else is either too orangey or muddy for my complexion

I agree with Benifit Hoola. I also like Warmth from Bare Minerals, it looks real, and you just contour our face with it. I wear it every day...

When i have a spray tan i use MAC Refined Golden Bronzer, cause it has to match the orangyness of my body, lol.

makeup_junkie

Bobbi Brown bronzer in Natural. Seriously...the best bronzer I've ever used. I've tried MAC, Nars, Benefit, Stila, Clinique, and Lancome. None of them compare to the Bobbi Brown bronzer.

exballerina

I think I'll give the NARS one a try. Hmm, don't you guys find that all MAC bronzers (especially, Refined Golden) really orang-ey?

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_junkie
Bobbi Brown bronzer in Natural. Seriously...the best bronzer I've ever used. I've tried MAC, Nars, Benefit, Stila, Clinique, and Lancome. None of them compare to the Bobbi Brown bronzer.

I totally agree, I have always had trouble with bronzers being wayyy to orangey on me, My bobbi Brown Bronzer is the BEST bronzer I have ever used, I don't care for the sparkle in MAC bronzers because I like to use them all over my face, so this is perfect!
smiles.gif
Also MAC ones I find too orange.

I do wan't to try NARS laguna bronzer though as i've heard many good things about it.

frankie!

Nars Laguna looked muddy and orange on me, so I swapped it away. Guerlain Terracotta Blondes 01 is PERFECT for me!

prinzessin784

Cargo makes great bronzers and they come in these HUGE pots that last forever! they have a bunch of different shades too, so you can find the right one for your skin tone
smiles.gif

mistella

Oh I agree about the Cargo. It does last forever and you get a lot for the price. Another bronzer I use almost everyday is Tarte mineral bronzer. It comes in the cutest case!! I have both shades, Park Avenue Princess and Hotel Heiress. Here's a pic..
bronzer.jpg

kimmy

i've never had a problem with MAC Refined Golden being orangey on me..i'm an NW15 though, so i dust it on really lightly..maybe that's why i'm not having problems with it.

my first bronzer was a j.a.n.e bronzer, it had little squares of beige, brown and gold so when you swirled your brush in it, it'd pick them all up and it was gorgeous! made me fall in love with bronzer
smiles.gif
i'm not sure if they still make it, but their Oil Free Bronzing Powder has gotten some really good reviews from what i've heard
winks.gif

EmbalmerBabe

Lancome Star Bronzer (comes in a HUGE compact),with added SPF protection.I also like Dior's bronzer, and MAC's.
I heard the new Jane bronzers are nice too.

Fairybelle

For those worried about an orange look, Too Faced makes a great bronzer/highlighter called 'Snow Bunny' which is really great for those days you don't want to wear a lot of makeup but still want a glow with some slight bronzy color...

poddygirl

I love Snow Bunny! As Fairybelle says it is great for "no makeup" days. I use this the most of my bronzer powders with NARS Laguna and my So Ceylon MSF a close second. They all give different looks but I think the Snowbunny is the most versatile.
clap.gif