Best brush for defining outer third?

PhonyBaloney500

Hmm I have 217, the 275, and the pencil brush from Sephora. I feel like it can get sloppy sometimes.... Any recommendations?

caffn8me

The 219 is great for this but it can sometimes apply too much product if you're not careful. One way to avoid this is to try it on the back of your hand first. I also use a 242 brush for the outer third.

rouquinne

my fav detail brush is not from MAC. it's Maxine's Mop in the 1/4" size from the art brush company Loew-Cornell. this brush is 100% goat hair, very soft and very inexpensive at Michael's Craft Stores, where it's regularly discounted!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
The 219 is great for this but it can sometimes apply too much product if you're not careful.

I agree. I have a brush from Fresh that's exactlly like it, and I always get too much product with it if I don't take a little off before applying.

jeanna

The 272 Small Angled Shader! My favorite brush for overall eyeshadow application, but the angled shape is perfect for getting into corners. I always use it for outer crease work... I love all the goat hair brushes
smiles.gif