Best brush for MAC mineralize loose foundation

caramel_geek

I've been using the 182 for my mac mineralize loose foundation. But it's really hard to reach/buff places like between the eyes or on the nose etc. So this brings me to wonder if there's an alternative to it.
th_confused_new.gif

Is there any other brush that I can use for this? It doesn't have to be specifically for mac mineralize loose foundation. In fact, for any mineralise loose foundation.

Hope someone could help.
SOS.gif

GlamQueen21

I'd go with the #187 Duo Fibre Brush since I've heard that you can get a even application with any powder/liquid foundation/mineralize products. I don't own any brushes at the moment and I've also heard it's an awesome brush to use if you want to buff out any places between the areas on your face.

spectrolite

I use that foundation nearly every day and I love using the Too Faced Kabuki to apply it.
yes.gif
I never thought to use the 187 so I might try that tomorrow!

Babylard

for smaller areas, you should use some sort of dense percise brush while the 182 is for overall face. any concealer brush should work... pick a size u like =)

honestly, a flat buffer brush is best for maximum coverage.

187 doesnt work very well for minerals... very poor coverage.

caramel_geek

Thank you all so much!
th_hug.gif

Really appreciate it.
I'll try the 187 tomorrow, or after I washed it.
tong.gif
it's covered in Stark Naked today. LOL.

caramel_geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
try the 109 in those hard to reach areas.

I'll need to get my hands on 109 first.
greengrin.gif
Would really love to try this too.

Thanks Erine. You're fab...as always.
winkiss.gif

gigiopolis

109! Well to be fair I don't have a 109, but I do have a small blush brush (non-MAC) that is shaped like a 109 and I really like it for buffing on mineral foundation in smaller areas.

Babylard

i liek the mac baby 182 buki (181se?) for tiny areas. and the everyday minerals flat top and normal buki is small enough to get at those areas as well and its super soft. i spritz my brushes with fix+ and buff the powder on that way. works great! flat tops give the best coverage

Latest posts