Best Brush for Outer V Eyeshadow

StArCaNdY

Which brush should I use to apply eyeshadow to the outer v of the eye? I own 217 and 239 and tried doing it with both but I couldnt get it right. :confused:

glam8babe

i got the 217 the other day and it worked pretty well for me when i used it for outer V... but then again everyones eye shapes are different. Try some of the other brushes and im sure there will be the perfect one for you

trojanpopcorn

I like to use my 239 to put colour onto the lid, then I use a crease 'thingy' heheh (it looks stumpy and rounded) to plae some colour into my crease and then I use 217 to blend. I personally don't find the 239 or 217 good for my outer v.

I do however like 272 or 275
smiles.gif

i really hope i helped.

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelle282
yes! the 275 is hot. i love it's shape, and how it doesn't pick up way too much color

I might try 275 then. Thanks everyone!

jenii

I use the Urban Decay crease brush. It's sorta like a 224, but smaller and denser. Sucks for blending, but perfect for putting stuff on the crease/outer V with more precision.

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii
I use the Urban Decay crease brush. It's sorta like a 224, but smaller and denser. Sucks for blending, but perfect for putting stuff on the crease/outer V with more precision.

Thanks!