best brush roll/clutch

baby_love

hey everyone, I went on the mac pro website and I was searching for way tooo long for the brush roll (or clutch?) and all I saw was the brush belt, I need something that will safely store my brushes (including the 182) and make them easy to travel with. Currently, I'm using last years brush set bag (the teal one) and it works just fine, but I want ones with compartments.
so after all that rambling, what is the best brush roll/clutch in your opinion? preferably cheap, but it doesn't really matter as I've gotten used to paying a lot of money for a single item ha.

thanks so much! you guys are always sososo helpful!

MzEmo

i just usually get the free gift sets from lancome when it comes out because they usually have a big sample set a makeup bag and a tote bag of some sort. and each time the makeup bags just seems to fit my makeup.

leana01

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
hey everyone, I went on the mac pro website and I was searching for way tooo long for the brush roll (or clutch?) and all I saw was the brush belt, I need something that will safely store my brushes (including the 182) and make them easy to travel with. Currently, I'm using last years brush set bag (the teal one) and it works just fine, but I want ones with compartments.
so after all that rambling, what is the best brush roll/clutch in your opinion? preferably cheap, but it doesn't really matter as I've gotten used to paying a lot of money for a single item ha.

thanks so much! you guys are always sososo helpful!

Have you/or anyone found something like that?

~LadyLocks~

Ummm...the one I have I got at Target and I love it!! It has a zebra print and is big enough for all my brushes. Only thing is, it doesn't have compartments in it and I know that's what your looking for. When I was there getting mine I did see another brush roll that did have compartments though.

HTH!

Latest posts