Best "Clean" smelling perfumes

user3

I love fresh clean smells. Philosophy Amazing Grace is one of faves.

I don't get a chance to get to Sephora to sniff out other clean ones so I am wondering what ones are also out there.

Jessica

Kenzo Summer Fragrence is clean smelling to me. Though I am the worst person @ classifying things.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
Kenzo Summer Fragrence is clean smelling to me. Though I am the worst person @ classifying things.

You and me both! Sometimes my smell is totally off!
So happy they makes testers otherwise I would have bought some very wrong for me perfumes!

Glitziegal

Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs Dirty is very clean scented.
Quote:
A wonderful antidote to an all-nighter oozing with drunken, addled perversion and debauchery. A fresh, crisp white linen scent: perfectly clean, perfectly breezy. (Gender neutral)

leopard_print

Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey (the one in the pointy bottle with the ball on top). It's a classic, watery clean and rightly so.

Isis

Kenneth Cole Black for Her was one of my favorites over the summer. It's full of white flower notes.

Scrangie

I really like all the Philosophy fragrances. Baby Grace is my favorite.

I think that the CLEAN perfume smells like public restrooms though. lol. Like that air freshener/bathroom cleaner they use. Clean Provence smells pretty good though.

I actually think Just Me Paris Hilton smells sweet and clean too.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by black mamba
Pure Grace by Philosophy is my personal fav

I find this to be even cleaner smelling than AG too. It seems stronger and longer-lasting too.

Isis

Oh and here's some really unique ones from Demeter Fragrances:
Gin & Tonic, Ginger Ale, Wet Garden, & Laundromat.

Benefit's Maybe Baby is a very soft, powdery floral. You might like that one too.