Best concealer for oily skin?

Meisje

I'm interested in people's answers to this... I have really oily skin and I want to try the MUFE palette but only if it's good on oily skin.

I'm also looking for a good setting powder for oily skin.

mdjmsj

MUFE Full Coverage in 02 works really well for me (I'm a NW15 too, BTW) as well as the new Studio Sculpt Concealer, NW15. As for setting powder, Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light, and Urban Decay's De-Slick for touchups when I start to get oily-that stuff is seriously a miracle product, it removes all the oil without disturbing any of my other makeup! No blotting necessar ;-)

jh4200

I find that Lancome Effacernes works well on my oily skin, and the palest shade is definitely pale enough for me (I think it's called Porcelain).

LorraineER

I had this same question but rather than posting a new thread I thought it would make more sense to post in here.
This post is from '09, was wondering if anyone has any updated recommendations of concealer for us oily-skinned gals?

Thank you in advance ;D

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've just begun to fall in love with Studio Sculpt Concealer, mainly for under the eyes... just as it's been discontinued, too. Gah. :( Anyway, I also like Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, and I have combination/oily skin.